LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
So, like, you are green, so stupid as to kill your own people and only driven by sex and violence? Then I suppose I prefer this new masculinity, or feminine masculinity or however the fuck you want to call it
"So, like, you are green, so stupid as to kill your own people and only driven by sex and violence?'

Yes.
me-crush-skull.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JungleNuts

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Clearly, ogres are the supreme example of masculinity. Underneath their smelly, bald exteriors is a gourmet, a professional wrestler, and a British sex icon. What more can any man or woman ask for?

Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life.

• Haha
Reactions: JungleNuts

kalambda

May 8, 2020
For those getting stuck in story mode, change your location and date/time/number formats to Japanese. Got same problem and it started working after I did that
THANK YOU MAN, Finally! i've postponed indefinitely this game but finally understood that its not broken. THANK YOU

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
THANK YOU MAN, Finally! i've postponed indefinitely this game but finally understood that its not broken. THANK YOU
Uh.. it IS broken coz it wont work unless you have specific date settings.
I call that a bug. aka broken.
But good to see you have found workarounds

xseno

Jan 24, 2018
anyone else encountered the problem that there are no main menu options? I get to the title screen and I am stuck there

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Reminds me of that old Troll Adventure game by Mothman where you play as a troll and beat the shit out of a party of adventurer girls in a 2d fighter style like this. Loved that game and always wished it was expanded on and turned into a legit game.

Too bad the combat animations and combat are trash here. Made me redownload that Troll Adventure game though, so I guess I can at least thank this dev for that lol.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know a game similar to this,glory of the winner and maybe the jsk serie of game?You know,where you fight them and the winner decide to spare or...other thing.Been trying to find that type of game but almost didnt find any.

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone know a game similar to this,glory of the winner and maybe the jsk serie of game?You know,where you fight them and the winner decide to spare or...other thing.Been trying to find that type of game but almost didnt find any.
Dieselmine made a bunch of games like that but I don't think any of them have been translated.

Maybe try Phantom Knight by Masurao. It's kinda fun.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes