NinTensei

Mar 28, 2019
This game doesn't take place in "nowadays". They could have human gladiators instead. You know, men who killed for sport in the world you live in and not some fantasy anime world? All the while Roman men were fucking each other in the ass. "Real men nowadays" what a joke.
nothing more manlier than fucking another dude in the ass huh

• Haha
Reactions: Amauld

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, I removed the mosaic censor in the fight if anyone wants it.
Just copy and overwrite into the SexSlaveArena_Data folder
how do you remove censorship ? i have some games that i would like to remove censored parts too... what did u use?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Pretty short game, very lacking in the gameplay department. The animations are alright but they could be so much better if they weren't so stiff and the dialogue was better.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

NuclearJ

Jan 31, 2018
how do you remove censorship ? i have some games that i would like to remove censored parts too... what did u use?
I only know how to attempt it on unity games and even then only the most common type of censor, some developers get fancy and implement it in other ways which would be far beyond me to fix.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/
Check out this link, it seems like a lot of info but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I find a lot of unity games simply use the "Material Mosaic" method but I've had a couple where I've had to get rid of a shader Mosaic. Once it gets more complicated than that, I'm sadly out of my depth.
You don't really need Unity Asset Studio, but it can be useful if you can't find mosaic material or shader to check if the censor is actually part of the sprites and not added by the game, to save you wasting time.

All in all what I do is.
1. Check if the censor is part of the sprites or added by the game, after some time you can usually tell simply from images. Like I did with this game, I didn't actually play the game before uncensoring it lol. If I can't tell from images and the game might take too long to get to a censored scene then I might use Unity Asset Studio to double-check to save me time.
2. Use UABE and check resources.assets for a material or materials that could be the censor
3. If It doesn't seem to be in there I have to painstakingly work through each sharedassets(number).assets
4. If I find them then export dump, edit _BlockSize, Import Dump, save outside of Data folder, move and overwrite .asset into Data folder
5. Check if it worked
6. If it didn't work, repeat 2-3 looking for a shader and do the same as 4 but instead change the number given in the tutorial
7. If that doesn't work I give up because the last few times I've tried other methods of decensoring I haven't had much luck.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
It's because their target audience *is* ogres.
No, but for realsies, it's probably because no one identifies with "regular male guys." They're either portrayed as goody two-shoes cuckbait or Rance. But the problem with Rance is that he's like the literal definition of a Chad, and some people get butthurt over seeing those. But taking the genre of the game into account, you can't have them looking like average joe dudes, because average joe dudes don't fit the mental profile of someone that beat up women (in most civilized countries).

Edit: And if we're going to talk about shotas and tentacles, it's probably because it's a little less creepier than young women "raping" an ugly fat bastard and with tentacles, it's a one-entity gangbang (because some people don't like sharing women). Japan also seems to have a weird obsession with virginities. Imagine the fat bastard talking like a kid trying to protect his chastity. Yeah, I wouldn't buy it either.
Late reply, but I'd rather shota or a total asshole who looks like a normal guy over an ogre, most of them are fat and ugly, especially the way the Japanese do their dicks, all warty and stuff when it's uncensored, I don't get the interest.

Shota is pretty creepy though especially one-shota where there's women raping a little kid, it's still rape even though it's women doing the raping. Don't really mind it where the shota is messed up and going around trying to seduce or rape women, but only cause the shota is offset by the fact the shota knows what sex is and wants to do it, not running away and trying not to get caught.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Omg, made me laugh out load when I saw the main menu and realized you couldn't even look at the story till you finish the ogre and warrior segments. Lol

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I only know how to attempt it on unity games and even then only the most common type of censor, some developers get fancy and implement it in other ways which would be far beyond me to fix.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/
Check out this link, it seems like a lot of info but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I find a lot of unity games simply use the "Material Mosaic" method but I've had a couple where I've had to get rid of a shader Mosaic. Once it gets more complicated than that, I'm sadly out of my depth.
You don't really need Unity Asset Studio, but it can be useful if you can't find mosaic material or shader to check if the censor is actually part of the sprites and not added by the game, to save you wasting time.

All in all what I do is.
1. Check if the censor is part of the sprites or added by the game, after some time you can usually tell simply from images. Like I did with this game, I didn't actually play the game before uncensoring it lol. If I can't tell from images and the game might take too long to get to a censored scene then I might use Unity Asset Studio to double-check to save me time.
2. Use UABE and check resources.assets for a material or materials that could be the censor
3. If It doesn't seem to be in there I have to painstakingly work through each sharedassets(number).assets
4. If I find them then export dump, edit _BlockSize, Import Dump, save outside of Data folder, move and overwrite .asset into Data folder
5. Check if it worked
6. If it didn't work, repeat 2-3 looking for a shader and do the same as 4 but instead change the number given in the tutorial
7. If that doesn't work I give up because the last few times I've tried other methods of decensoring I haven't had much luck.
nice
but a game engine like the AlonsFactory game series .. can it be uncensored? its not Unity...

High0Druid

Jul 1, 2017
anyone else have problems in the arena where your opponent gets stuck on the edges and you cannot reach them?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Late reply, but I'd rather shota or a total asshole who looks like a normal guy over an ogre, most of them are fat and ugly, especially the way the Japanese do their dicks, all warty and stuff when it's uncensored, I don't get the interest.

Shota is pretty creepy though especially one-shota where there's women raping a little kid, it's still rape even though it's women doing the raping. Don't really mind it where the shota is messed up and going around trying to seduce or rape women, but only cause the shota is offset by the fact the shota knows what sex is and wants to do it, not running away and trying not to get caught.
I totally agree, but there's gotta be a market for it or it wouldn't be as common as it is, y'know? It's gotta be scratching an itch that few other things can. It's not as if reverse rape and ryona starring a normal looking guy doesn't exist, it's more like, everyone's seen the same design in too many places. Some people probably just want to try a different flavor every now and then, and I guess subhuman dudes is just the thing for them.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I totally agree, but there's gotta be a market for it or it wouldn't be as common as it is, y'know? It's gotta be scratching an itch that few other things can. It's not as if reverse rape and ryona starring a normal looking guy doesn't exist, it's more like, everyone's seen the same design in too many places. Some people probably just want to try a different flavor every now and then, and I guess subhuman dudes is just the thing for them.
To be honest I always thought it was less that there's a market for it and more that Japanese circles think there's a market for it, like the fads that come out in fanfiction all of a sudden; it's less popular with the readers but the authors are all for it yet since that's mostly what's coming out for the moment that's what people read.

Fatpi

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe cause ogres still represent that masculinity?

Real men nowadays are effeminate pussies, striped off their masculinity and pride by feminists.
So, like, you are green, so stupid as to kill your own people and only driven by sex and violence? Then I suppose I prefer this new masculinity, or feminine masculinity or however the fuck you want to call it

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes