4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
SS_Cover.png

Overview:
There's a succubus down deep in the dungeon, causing problems for everyone across the land! Only you, the almighty SEX KNIGHT can defeat her, and save the world. Press the attack button when the arrow is in the center of the sweet spot to do maximum damage. Upgrade your Attack and Health to press deeper into the dungeon with each attempt. Defeat fearsome and sexy bosses, fuck them into submission, and emerge victorious.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-23
Release Date: 2021-07-17
Developer: CynderQuill -
Censored: No
Version: 1.13.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1EkL8O.png e9kp0b.png gbGS6H.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
Art style is kinda cute, gameplay is fun for a minute or 2 but gets repetetive extremely fast. Sex scenes are a bit boring but not bad overal.

Reactions: Franchise

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Given the description I felt this game couldn't go wrong despite the number of pixels...

The dev somehow managed to make this game Not a battlefuck game, and instead made it a grind/reward style game... with graphics like that?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I gave this game a chance against my better judgement. Appears as if I should have listened to my judgement after all. I can live with pixel games, but this is too much.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Well, the heavily pixelised style is fine imo, the gameplay could do with some tweaking to ease on the grind, but damn what is up with that music?

Apr 26, 2018
what does filling up the pink bar do exactly except give that impregnation graphic?
It's tedious as hell to manage to get it all the way and to my knowledge it doesn't do much for how annoying it is to fill up.

Reactions: Franchise

CynderQuill

Jul 2, 2020
Oh haha wow I can't believe a game I made got on this website! I'm so excited! Also, yeah, I know my game isn't all that great, I'm trying to get it all worked together but I've had some trouble motivating before... Getting on here, though? I'm all fired up!
Pixels complaints are fair. After the next update I'm going to work on making the pixels smaller, redoing animations, getting all the enemies and bosses animated, messing with the combat system more, making the sex better (God DAMN it is hard to make a good sex minigame), maybe even adding magic, character classes, and other stuff. This page is now bookmarked and followed, too, so, if you have any suggestions for the game, things that I could do to improve it, PLEASE tell me. Some things are artistic choices I may not be willing to change, but for the mostpart, feedback fuels me. I want to be able to sell games one day, and I'm not gonna get there by ignoring criticism.
So, current list of things:
Bigger pixel art
Better music (I am SO SORRY that music wasn't supposed to be in there I thought I disabled it)
Less repetitive gameplay

Hopefully magic and items can alleviate some of the repetitiveness. Anyways, thanks for you guys thoughts! I hope i can make it into a great game worth a couple hours of your time!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote