4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Can... can anybody point me in the direction of how the controls are supposed to work...? After clicking start and character selecting, W and S seem to control going up and down, but not starting, and when in the combat screen the swords have to be clicked but can't be seen without expanding the screen vertically manually. Also, on the sex screen that shares a similar top and bottom button, both only increase the speed.

Also, the sex noise gets real crack-y past a certain point, and this is around there.

CynderQuill

Jul 2, 2020
I can't find a way to keep playing after beating a level on mobile. I go through the door, level up, then I guess a stats screen shows and that's where nothing can be done. I have tapped everywhere. Am I missing something?
That one is my fault and you have my sincerest apologies. It will be fixed in the next update, though that has been delayed somewhat by my moving to a new town. I promise to have it finished by Sunday after next at the absolute latest.

Can... can anybody point me in the direction of how the controls are supposed to work...? After clicking start and character selecting, W and S seem to control going up and down, but not starting, and when in the combat screen the swords have to be clicked but can't be seen without expanding the screen vertically manually. Also, on the sex screen that shares a similar top and bottom button, both only increase the speed.

Also, the sex noise gets real crack-y past a certain point, and this is around there.
I will create a little comic about how to play the game while the tutorial is still under construction. I apologize that the controls are not as obvious as I'd intended. In the meantime, press space in combat and the sex mini game to do what the buttons do so you don't have to fuck with stretching the screen manually. Space also pauses the dungeon. And, in the sex mini game, you are trying to press the button while the little green arrows are over the colored dot, so as to get gold(from yellow), exp(from blue), or healing(from pink). I am super sorry about how opaque the game is- I'm still very new...

Also what do you mean by cracky?

Reactions: TempTitle

CynderQuill

Jul 2, 2020
I've made a devlog about the project on itch. The important thing to remember here is that under no circumstances am I going to abandon this. This game is my baby. My gross, inbred, really big dicked, big titted, legally fuckable baby.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Simplistic but somewhat intuitive, i didn't have to read anything know how to play.
Only 2 real issues, that being the [level up screen stuck behind the "end of level" screen] and the [sex sounds being a too loud/sharp to the ears.]
But yeah an interesting little game.

Lad of lads

May 7, 2021
Oi, so, the android links are broken. All of em. does anyone happen to have the means to replace em or something? Many thanks.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I've made a devlog about the project on itch. The important thing to remember here is that under no circumstances am I going to abandon this. This game is my baby. My gross, inbred, really big dicked, big titted, legally fuckable baby.
Just a heads up for anyone seeing this (I assume CynderQuill isn't active on f95 anymore as this was their last ever comment) that their position on the game has since changed:

1709908069392.png

Although they do have a lot of other games on their itch.io, which I might check out!

edit: nvm it seems every single one of them is abandoned :cry:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote