3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Grumpy Cobra

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2022
Hi everybody! Thank you all for your feedback; I want to inform you that I've already fixed all the bugs you mentioned! You can already download it from the updated link or directly . If you have any other suggestions or things to report, it's also possible to do it on the .

Reactions: scarfer

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hi everybody! Thank you all for your feedback; I want to inform you that I've already fixed all the bugs you mentioned! You can already download it from the updated link or directly here. If you have any other suggestions or things to report, it's also possible to do it on the .
Post bugfix: Ariel, second attempt at training with her in the gym yielded this error...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you go to Angela's bedroom at 2200, before having the private show at the club, you have a conversation that's supposed to come afterwards.

Also, the job info under money shows $mc.job

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Cobra

Grumpy Cobra

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2022
Hi all, thank you again for your help. Fixed the last bugs you reported me.
You can download the new version .

Reactions: dace22 and Vrung

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to find “peta jensen” , the hint say “find her in the classroom first day the first day of university” i go there and i can’t find her

Vrung

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to find “peta jensen” , the hint say “find her in the classroom first day the first day of university” i go there and i can’t find her
It's an error, Peta Jensen is the Personal Trainer in the Gym. You'll find her there

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
It's an error, Peta Jensen is the Personal Trainer in the Gym. You'll find her there
Oh, yh i always go to the gym and find her there,but does not seems able to advance the story with her, or is there nothing implemented with her yet

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
So is the blackmail the teacher the only BDSM path option at the moment and will there be others?

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
Hey o/
The game is quite fun so far. A thing tho, when I start a shift at the mall (grab my uniform), I get some "patrol macro non existent" error.
ty, kr's

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes