Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Damn, that DP animation on the homepage tho. Leaves a lot to the imagination of what could possibly be occurring behind those deep blood-red stained curtains :WaitWhat::KEK:

1643941683705.png

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if there was. I saw a rule34 pic of a fucking sexualized airplane.
And some artists can make things that aren't 'your thing' really hot anyway. For that niche, there's Renthedragon. You're blursedly welcome.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Furniture talk aside, this looks good, are you still planning on making the game? If not thats a shame, it looks like it would have been awesome. If so, looking forward to it.

Oct 3, 2018
If you aren't working on this project anymore then that's a shame, I feel like it's always hard to find talented pixel artists/animators willing and able to put the work into a good project, and it looks like you could put together something really nice.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
For some reason I read that title as "Sex Time With Ikea" and wondered if there was a kink for sex with furniture.
For some reason, every time I see a big dick, I need to point out how small the testicles are.
It's the same when I see big boobs, I just always point out how small the ass is, how short the hair is.
The apparent lacking in some traits while there being an excess in other traits is triggering my OCD
And I get punished for that. I'm very sorry I can't rip each individual frame of the animation and make corrections.
Big, slapping veiny testicles with a bulging dick bloating her womb as her hair flows about and tickles their elbows,
concealing her expression to all but her sweetheart, her ass jiggling as they fuck.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Reminds of that game where you have to build Ikea furniture and wallpaper, and yes it's on F95... never actually made it to the sex part, spent 2 hours building furniture and wallpapering...
link? Want to Netflix and Chill on my Ikea furniture; with Ikea you're never alone ...

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-to-rent-v0-8-2-nerdworks.15140/

Be sure not to thank me, if you think after the first 2 hours there will be some pay off you'd be horribly mistaken... I might have to play it again though.
I'll be honest - I played it until I'd finished the room light and laid the underlay and floor. I went to save, but hit the home button by mistake. I loaded my save, but it was too early. Then I loaded a save where mommy dropped a cupa joe and her daughter agreed to clean it up. She got a shard of broken mug in her toe ... and the MC shrimped the blood from her toe. Then they 69'd lying on their sides. (I loaded Slot 9)

Yeah, consider this Thank You. I'm even getting anxious to make that Ikea end table, maybe to use with mommy.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes