VN Ren'Py Sex Toy for MILFs [v0.0.3] [OnlyGoodGames]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
dOVIMi.jpg

Overview:
Sex Toy for MILFs is an adult visual novel that puts you in the role of a foreigner who fled his country due to a difficult situation. You specifically communicated with a desperate MILF because you were sure that she would help you settle into a new place.

But as soon as you were in a foreign country, this woman showed her true nature. She is not as stupid and naive as you hoped. You have no way to use her. On the contrary, this woman does whatever she wants with you. You are completely under her control.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2022-12-28
Developer: OnlyGoodGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ySqEWK.jpg 9GFkaW.jpg ahKFmx.jpg VU6w4D.jpg

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I think at this point someone most be getting pay to post all this crappy games by this Dev is really Sad.
Someone needs to get this Uploader under control. He's in league with a Dev who is obviously a scammer Troll. :poop:
No no don't blame uploader. I doubt hes at fault. Hes just doing what hes good at. Matters not what good or bad he adds.

He's in league
strongly doubt in that

If I were uploader id probably do the same, just for the comment section :D

Reactions: MD27

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Someone needs to get this Uploader under control. He's in league with a Dev who is obviously a scammer Troll. :poop:
He passed troll about 3 games ago... and everything he releases has like minimal free content and the rest is paywalled or that has been the M. O./trend in at least his last two or three games. at this point I think it's just click bait for support.