Recommending Sex toys and Fuck machines Dedicated game list

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Sex toys and machines have always been one of the most exciting things in erotic games for me. So I´m trying to get together a list of high quality games that involve sex toys and fuck machines. There are a lot of games that involve sex toys to some degree so to set the standard I´m looking to add games that either have a high number of scenes in them that have sex toys -- or games that might not have that many of sex toy scenes however the ones they have are exceptionally high quality. Of course the ideal is having both quality and quantity, but that´s something you can´t always have.

Also an important part is that the sex toys are used on the female, meaning that M/F, F/F and as a stretch futanari on female is included. Only finished games are a contender for this list. I mainly play games with 2d art, but I accept any recommendations so eventually the list should have a plenty of both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I´m also up for any recommendations and ideas if you think I should expand or add other tagging categories or tags themselves.

Now for the list itself:

For most people if they are interested in these kinks I would recommend looking at the games with high rating (descending order) and the first tag, the frequency of sex toy/fuck machine scenes in the individual games.
If you are looking for something specific try to get use of the other tags, and I´m open to suggestions for more specific tags if needed.

Writing out all of the sex toys/machines used in each game is too much, but if you are looking for a specific toy or play you are free to ask and I´ll be most likely able to direct you to some games involving it.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Farmthis Gallery - Main focus, pleasure, heavy(?), fuck machines. No idea if it's going to be updated further, it's not really a game either.

Bunch of rapey Japanese and/or ryona games with a sex machine here or there.

Alternate DiMansion Diary - Frequent, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Ghost Hunter Vena - Low, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Pixel Town 1 - Low, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Future Fragments - Frequent, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Castle Evil - Low, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
iNSight of you - frequent, pleasure, heavy. Buttplug theme for most of the game's duration, some vibrator too. On-hold but 90-95% completed, so I thought I'd mention it anyway.
The Indecency of Delta - frequent, pleasure, medium, fuck machines.

Also, that red slave collar game is here, just retitled apparently.
Farmthis Gallery - Main focus, pleasure, heavy(?), fuck machines. No idea if it's going to be updated further, it's not really a game either.

Bunch of rapey Japanese and/or ryona games with a sex machine here or there.

Alternate DiMansion Diary - Frequent, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Ghost Hunter Vena - Low, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Pixel Town 1 - Low, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Future Fragments - Frequent, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines
Castle Evil - Low, pleasure, heavy, fuck machines

Thanks for the recommendations, fixed the link to the red collar girl game. Gonna try out Alternate DiMansion Diary and Indecency of Delta as soon as I can they look like they fit in this category perfectly. And I´ll eventually go take a look the other games likewise. Gonna follow up on the unfinished games as well hopefully their completed version is released soon.

Bad Hero but for some reason it has disappeared from this site.
Thanks for the recommendation, I´ll try to find the game.

Also on another note I finished colorcoding and organizing the main body of the list, it is organized by the sum of the ratings now. I will try to update the thread regularly as I find more and more games to add.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´m done reformatting the thread. Also categorized all games by artstyle. (2d,3d, animated)

Also added Due Process to the list.
Playing Alternate dimansion right now.

If you played any game from the list and want to find similar ones or have some sex tox/machine related kink that you want to find games with I´m open to help.

Reactions: DaniielPH

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
kharza

Please list the game system next to the game like Dark sphere RPGM It would make it a lot easier to choose what we want to download ;)
Good suggestion, I´ll do it soon.

Edit: Adding this tag makes some of the lines too long, ruining my formatting. I´ll have to shorten the length of some other tags first before adding it, so it might take some time. I´ll do it either late this evening or sometime tomorrow. I will update the thread as soon as I´m done.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Added 3 new games to the list:
Indeceny of Delta-high,pleasure,pain,excitement,fuck machine,heavy 8/10 H-r ::6/10 Overall//RPGM-trainer
Alternate DiMansion -frequent,pleasure,excitement,fuck machine,medium ::6/10 H-r :: 7/10 Overall//RPGM-puzzle
Crimes of Delta-
high,pleasure,excitement,fuck machine,heavy ::7/10 H-r ::6/10 Overall//RPGM-Sandbox

All three are pixel art games with heavy focus on fuck machines. Shououts to Pretentious Goblin for the great suggestions.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
A few new additions:
Yotogomichi countriside -high,pleasure,pain,regular.i,excitement,medium 10/10 H-r :: 7/10 Overall//Unity-Sandbox
Undergound idol:Remake -frequent,pleasure,excitement,medium 8/10 :: 7/10 Overall//Flash-Kinetic Novel

Both of them are 3d animated. And a big shoutout to the Yotogomichi countriside summer game, it´s hands down the best 3d sim with big focus on sex toys.

Still looking for suggestions to the list.

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Did some rewriting/reformatting on the explanations of the tags that I use in my list.

Also there is one new addittion to the list:

Horny bunny Hana -frequent,pleasure,excitement,medium 8/10 H-r :: 7/10 Overall//WolfRPGM (2d art)
The game isn´t that hardly focused on the sex toy aspect, however there is still a great deal of content related to it. You also have a choice of walking around with different sex toys "equipped" which give different stat bonuses.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Heavy BSDM games:
Infiltrating Agent Emil - high, pain, fuck machine, heavy
Moral Sword of Asagi - high, pain, fuck machine, heavy

Fuck machines + tentacles
Nightmare Girls - frequent, pleasure, excitement, fuck machine, medium
Succubus Trap Island - frequent, pleasure, excitement, fuck machine, medium
Thanks, these look great. Especiall Agent Emil, it is so rare to find a game like this with such a heavy bdsm focus.

I intend to play them first before adding them to the list so that may take a while, but I´ll update the list as soon as I do so.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´m adding 3 (two of them recently suggested) new games to the list:
Infiltrating agent Emil - main focus, pain, pleasure, excitement, heavy 9/10 H-r // 7/10 Overall //RPGM
Really exceptional game if you´re into bdsm and/or sex toys. Lots of different sexual plays, great art and no grind.

Nightmare Girls - low, pleasure, excitement, fuck machine, medium 8/10 H-r // 8/10 Overall // RPGM
Gameplay and level design-vise I would consider this game top 5 of all rpg´s I´ve played from this site. It is just so polished compared to everything else you come by in the RPGM category. Main kink of the game is tentacle sex, fuck machines and sexual traps only make up around 10-15% of the content. Exhibitionism, lesbian, and futanari sex are also major kinks in the game.

Yui chan is too nice - high, pleasure, excitement, medium // 8/10 H-r // 4/10 Overall // VN
A lot of sex toy play, great art, even voiced - the only issue is the weak writing which takes away a lot from what it could be. Also skip if you don´t like the ugly male MC angle.

From the games suggested I´ve also tried Moral sword of Asagi but ended up dropping it because of the low quality translation. Planning to play Succubus trap island next. ( it has a 95% done manual translation, which is bound to be finished around january, so I´ll wait with it until then)

I´m happy to play try any new suggestions.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Back with another 3 new games for the list (one of them a suggestion from the thread, big thanks!):

Elf girl Pinball - high, pleasure, excitement, medium 8/10 H-r // 6/10 Overall //Unity-minigame
The game is composed of two parts: First where you play pinball which can trigger different toys to stimulate the girls bodies and undress them, and also earn points. The second part is a simple animation loop, where you unlock more and more options with points. One weakness of the game is that during the pinball part you don´t really have much control (unless you´re a god at it), triggering each toy feels more random than deliberate. I still think it is worth a try since it is not needlessly grindy.

Secret horse files - main focus, pleasure, pain, fuckmachines, heavy 9/10 H-r // 7/10 Overall //Simulation
Sex toys, fuck machines, bondage this game has it all. Don´t get discouraged by the abandoned tag, there is a decent amount of content there. A fair warning for the furry content tho and as every furry game there is also completely avoidable gay content.

Quolta Amadeus - high, pleasure, excitement,pain,fuckmachines, medium 9/10 H-r // 6/10 Overall //RPGM
An evenish mix of tentacle, sexmachine and lesbian content. Game has a great focus on teasing and foreplay, and of course corruption. While scenes are easy to get and there are a lot you come by, you´ll get debuffs from being defeated which you can get rid of, but if you don´t it´ll make gameplay gradually harder. Unique concept but it can get annoying at some parts. The fan translation is solid, but could be better.