lordslayerz

Sep 20, 2018
How do i unlock viz quest? I read the guide says need to reach lv5 and u will receive letter to help her.. I already lv 9..i tried lvling but nothing happens

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Well, as long as you're here ;)

This is going to sound nitpicky, but it's actually throwing me off that the hour hand doesn't move toward the next hour on the ingame clock - whenever the minute hand is past 30 minutes, I keep expecting that the hour hand is now closer to the next hour than the current hour. It's also a bit weird that the store's sign is in 24-hour time if the population is using 12-hour analog clocks.

I noticed that copper ingots are not worth making for their sale price, but iron ingots are. Copper ore is worth 25g base, and costs 15g to craft into an ingot, but sells for 37g, a loss of 3g. On the other hand, iron ore is worth 40g, still costs 15g to craft into an ingot, and the ingot sells for 60g, a gain of 5g. It would make sense that the finished ingot is worth a little more than the constituent materials, but if there isn't a way for us to get coal besides buying it from Zeta then selling the copper ore is better than crafting it into ingots.
Oh, boy.

That clock was supposed to be a placeholder until I made a clock for the game, but I never came around to actually make it. And, of course, the crafted ingots are supposed to be worth more than the ore, the problem with the copper ore was an oversight.

I'd say we lack a bit of playtesting on some of the more "RPG" mechanics, so any feedback on that matter is more than welcome.

why is the patroon version at 1.9 and the public at 2.2?
Hohoho... fuck, someone forgot to update that. The last Patreon update was 0.2.1, and the newest one is 0.2.2, that is a public one.

Reactions: Gabaw

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
How do i unlock viz quest? I read the guide says need to reach lv5 and u will receive letter to help her.. I already lv 9..i tried lvling but nothing happens
Are you using an older save file? if so, try interacting with the statue in front of the clinic to update your file.

Reactions: carharadon

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Noooooooooooooooooooooo

I was hoping it was a woman :eek: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But alas, a sacrifice i must make for my fellow brothers and sisters who have such fetish. Fap and rub proudly friends!

All that said, props to the dev btw for having a unique art style. I love it :love:
When the bandit hinted at it I was expecting an option to just be friends, but she does have a pussy so it's only like 33% gay.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I'd say it's closer to 10% gay.

I think options are great, and there are people that enjoy futa a lot, so Lene does have an extra appendage. People might not like that there is no option to make her lose the dick, but Lene has a dick, if she didn't she would not be herself anymore, right? Her story and actions are backed by the fact she has a dong down there after all. That is my take on it, anyway.

I hope that is not a huge problem though. There are other girls in the game. (but I know Lene is one of the most popular design wise)

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019

I think options are great, and there are people that enjoy futa a lot, so Lene does have an extra appendage. People might not like that there is no option to make her lose the dick, but Lene has a dick, if she didn't she would not be herself anymore, right? Her story and actions are backed by the fact she has a dong down there after all. That is my take on it, anyway.

I hope that is not a huge problem though. There are other girls in the game. (but I know Lene is one of the most popular design wise)
Futa lene is good and submasive contents are good too like lene first quest. I trust you Elenniel you do best jop with futa lene good jop thx for the game.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018

It is a huge problem. If you think options are great then give us a option without the dick. It's so easy to fix and would help retain so many more players.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I just calculated it as she has feminine tits,a pussy and a dick, so 1/3 of her gender-specific sex organs are male. As a progressive forum we all know that gender is a social construct so in determining gayness of sex with someone you need not consider anything but that person's sex organs.

I think it's cool if you guys don't want to have a character arc for her where she loses the dick, you may just want to consider a choice for the MC to just be friends instead of friends with benefits for the people that aren't into that. Plus, those people may still be into the inevitable threesome content between her, MC and Lamil, even if they don't want the sex scenes with just her and MC, or just want to play through her story without the scenes. On the other hand it's easy enough to click though the scenes you don't like and pretend they didn't happen in your headcanon.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I just calculated it as she has feminine tits,a pussy and a dick, so 1/3 of her gender-specific sex organs are male. As a progressive forum we all know that gender is a social construct so in determining gayness of sex with someone you need not consider anything but that person's sex organs.

I think it's cool if you guys don't want to have a character arc for her where she loses the dick, you may just want to consider a choice for the MC to just be friends instead of friends with benefits for the people that aren't into that. Plus, those people may still be into the inevitable threesome content between her, MC and Lamil, even if they don't want the sex scenes with just her and MC, or just want to play through her story without the scenes. On the other hand it's easy enough to click though the scenes you don't like and pretend they didn't happen in your headcanon.
That is quite a solid argument actually, 33% gay it is. :unsure:

I liked the idea of being just friends, It feels organic for the player having the chance to refuse her. I didn't really think of that as a possibility, but It is a great one actually. I will add it to my list of possibilities for Lene.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Elinniel I enjoyed this game a lot great art and characters with decent gameplay.

There was only one serious issue that i wanted to point out: Goblin scene. I have no idea if it is a placeholder but the initial sex scene is a direct copy of goblin battle sex scene. It doesn't fit the context and it makes it pretty painful to read.

Sep 23, 2017
So, I've just discovered the game. Put a couple of good hours into it (until I crashed it for entering and leaving the MC house twice too quickly). I feel although it is still missing quite some content, it is already amazing (Any way to fluff quest monster girls? Right now, does it matter the path I take with each girl? How do I make MC bend over for Lene? ;P ). Really promising title, I hope it gets more recognition.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Elinniel I enjoyed this game a lot great art and characters with decent gameplay.

There was only one serious issue that i wanted to point out: Goblin scene. I have no idea if it is a placeholder but the initial sex scene is a direct copy of goblin battle sex scene. It doesn't fit the context and it makes it pretty painful to read.
It is supposed to be similar to the battle sex scene, but not the same, there are two versions of that scene. (I thought the context was fine, she don't want it but he forces her to do it). Anyway, I have to check it, we had a few problems when we were programming Viz, so it may have slipped by and we are using the wrong scene. :unsure:

So, I've just discovered the game. Put a couple of good hours into it (until I crashed it for entering and leaving the MC house twice too quickly). I feel although it is still missing quite some content, it is already amazing (Any way to fluff quest monster girls? Right now, does it matter the path I take with each girl? How do I make MC bend over for Lene? ;P ). Really promising title, I hope it gets more recognition.
Quick Answers!

-Currently, no way to fuck quest exclusive monsters, but the ghost and the bee might get added to the cave or somewhere else and get a scene, but the generic bandit is not a monster, so probably not.
-At this time it makes no difference with answers you give to the girls, but the game tracks how your character feels about each girl depending on the choices and it will affect with scenes you will be able to see in the future. (probably starting on the next few updates)
-At this time there is no way to bend over to Lene, but it will definitely happen on her next quest.

Reactions: ManiacSquisher

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hey do you know when will be the next update and do you know what will be the content ? i hope it'll be the next quest for lene

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the save files?
The save files should be at C:/ save

Will there be 3p scenes with Lene(futa), MC, other girl ?
Yes! In the future. (likely after the second quest for Lene)

Hey do you know when will be the next update and do you know what will be the content ? i hope it'll be the next quest for lene
Next update has no fixed date to come out, but most likely next month. The content will be Illyana's second quest.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes