Hairdevill

Jul 3, 2019
Found a solution for the save menu complaining about some image path.
1. In 'www\js' open the rpg_manager.js with a text editor.
2. CTRL+F find StorageManager.localFileDirectoryPath
3. change this:

StorageManager.localFileDirectoryPath = function() {
var path = window.location.pathname.replace(/(\/www|)\/[^\/]*$/, '/save/');
if (path.match(/^\/([A-Z]\:)/)) {
path = path.slice(1);
}
return decodeURIComponent(path);
};
to this:

StorageManager.localFileDirectoryPath = function() {
var path = require('path');

var base = path.dirname(process.mainModule.filename);
return path.join(base, 'save/');
};

And no I don't know why it works. I just copied it from an another RPGM game and it worked for me.

Reactions: jacobjacob

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Love the new Lamir questline this update but I can't seem to repeat the 'beach sex' scene with Clarine after finishing her quest and talking with her after 18:00

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Love the new Lamir questline this update but I can't seem to repeat the 'beach sex' scene with Clarine after finishing her quest and talking with her after 18:00
Now, this is embarrassing, the guide was wrong, that scene happens ONLY on Thursdays at 18:00~22:00.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Now, this is embarrassing, the guide was wrong, that scene happens ONLY on Thursdays at 18:00~22:00.
Think I noticed another weird mistake as well, when meeting with Annebeth for repeating her scenes the options chosen are mixed up, for example choosing 'suck on her tits' leads to the titjob scene and vice versa.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Think I noticed another weird mistake as well, when meeting with Annebeth for repeating her scenes the options chosen are mixed up, for example choosing 'suck on her tits' leads to the titjob scene and vice versa.
I will look into it and fix it for the next patch, thank you for letting me know.

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
There really needs to be a gallery aswell as the optino to save before certain sex scenes. Cba to replay game and missions to see other outcomes.

Reactions: Meridian

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
There really needs to be a gallery aswell as the optino to save before certain sex scenes. Cba to replay game and missions to see other outcomes.
A gallery is on our plans for some time now, but we never made it work properly. And when you say save before ceirtain scenes you mean during quests, right?

The reason we lock saving during quests to not end up locking the player in an unwinnable situation and forcing him to restart the game, but maybe giving the player the option to save after the bossfight might be a good idea.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Elinniel Hate to pester but do you have any plans for the large bath/spa room behind Lamir's? The room you will see some of the other girls in but can't interact with at the moment.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Elinniel Hate to pester but do you have any plans for the large bath/spa room behind Lamir's? The room you will see some of the other girls in but can't interact with at the moment.
Ah, the bath... It feels pretty pointless right now, right?

The bathhouse was planned to be the host of a special scene for each girl. At first, we wanted to make a sex scene for each girl in there, but Illyana was not fuckable by then, so we cut that option out. I tried writing a small "chatting" scene there with the girls relaxing and talking about themselves and their background, I even had planned one for Lene and Illyana, but they never made to the game as my attention shifted to the quests (that are a massive pile of work).

At this point, I am planning on adding a quick chat option for each while they are in there (using their naked images) and slowly implement sexual scenes there in between the new quests. (But right now I think I will be focused on making a few threesomes before I go to the bath)

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the scene where Lene is masturbating with her phone?
Go to her house on Tuesday in between 18:00h~22:00h. (It's the one on the right of your house)

If you have any doubts on how to get a specific scene you can look on the game guide.

Reactions: carharadon

kuroskurokuro

Apr 26, 2018
Go to her house on Tuesday in between 18:00h~22:00h. (It's the one on the right of your house)

If you have any doubts on how to get a specific scene you can look on the game guide.
Thanks! I hope her quest would be longer :(

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
What do you have to give to Lene and Illyana for relationship? Also if it is from Celeste it seems you can't find her after you have done Elinnie's relationship quest.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
What do you have to give to Lene and Illyana for relationship? Also if it is from Celeste it seems you can't find her after you have done Elinnie's relationship quest.
The things that are easiest to get for Lene and Illyana are respectively the flowers Dahlia and Primula, that you can find on around the city (press enter when standing on them).

And Celeste is supposed to appear once every 7 days, and I am pretty sure she is working just fine, but I will look if she really gone after the quest.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
The things that are easiest to get for Lene and Illyana are respectively the flowers Dahlia and Primula, that you can find on around the city (press enter when standing on them).

And Celeste is supposed to appear once every 7 days, and I am pretty sure she is working just fine, but I will look if she really gone after the quest.
Didn't know there where flowers you could pick up, cool and thanks.

And i knew Celeste only shows up every 7 days (Saturday or Sunday i think) but i checked and unless i missed a day or she is there only at a specific time she was never there.

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
when new version comes out i finish all scanes and waiting new version btw game is realy good lene is my favorite. welldone i hope more lene and player content. lene and player quest was awsome i wanna see lene fuck player. İts gona be awsome :sneaky::sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes