Jun 13, 2018
Just returning from long years of training, you will see the changes time made on the village you grew on and on the girls that live there.

Ok so just asking those that have played, do you start the game BEFORE this training time or is this just another one of those "player dropped into a town the MC grew up in but we the player have never been in before then" kind of 'just returned home" kind of things? Hope I explained my question well, sorry if I didn't.

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
Just returning from long years of training, you will see the changes time made on the village you grew on and on the girls that live there.

Ok so just asking those that have played, do you start the game BEFORE this training time or is this just another one of those "player dropped into a town the MC grew up in but we the player have never been in before then" kind of 'just returned home" kind of things? Hope I explained my question well, sorry if I didn't.
It's another- coming back after some years have passed- story.

This game really needs proofreading. It constantly switches between second and third person narrative.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
This game really needs proofreading. It constantly switches between second and third person narrative.
Yeah, that's on the intro scene, right?

It was the first thing I wrote and I didn't know if the game was going to be in second or third person... Anyways, I am fixing that for the next update, the intro IS an important part of the game that's been filled with errors.

Is it only possible to avoid Futas in this game ?
The redhead guard Lene is the only futa on the game, avoid giving her gifts, and probably her house on Tuesday and you shall see no futas.

Reactions: rxrated

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, that's on the intro scene, right?

It was the first thing I wrote and I didn't know if the game was going to be in second or third person... Anyways, I am fixing that for the next update, the intro IS an important part of the game that's been filled with errors.
Right. The writing in the rest of the game isn't nearly as bad.

May 21, 2018
well last time i played and if my memory doesn't fails me there's only one and is really REALLY hard to get (yes, i looked for it), have you played it before?
Never played before ! but I'm definitely interested...it's just i'm not a big fan of games with futanari or trans contents

May 21, 2018
The redhead guard Lene is the only futa on the game, avoid giving her gifts, and probably her house on Tuesday and you shall see no futas.
Thanks ! I was asking because I'm really interested but i was afraid to feel the same disappointment I've got with "Roundscape Adorevia" which we have too much futas content for me...
Anyway I will give it a try and maybe I would be positively surprised :unsure:[/QUOTE]

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
i want that teased threesome with lamir and lene, or atleast walk it or spy on lene and lamir doing it please :love:

dende

Jun 23, 2017
Am I the only person, that suffers from some kinda weird save bug? The game always "crashes" when I try to access the save menu, telling me that it "failed to load" a specific image.
Anyone know how I could fix this since it seemes to be an error on my side? Any idea what might have caused it too?
The save menu from V0.18 worked without a hitch.
Unbenannt.PNG

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
the game is good, not super grindy, I like the playstyle and content. I'd like to see more foot-futa content tbh and I think the artstyle could be a little bit better.

Reactions: aq the quart
Jun 13, 2018
It's another- coming back after some years have passed- story.

But does the game first introduce you to everything and everyone one before times skipping to the coming home bit or does it just dive right into the coming home bit? Guess I failed to be clear after all.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
But does the game first introduce you to everything and everyone one before times skipping to the coming home bit or does it just dive right into the coming home bit? Guess I failed to be clear after all.
The returning home happens right at the beginning you don't actually meet any of the characters before that, but of the six girl 3 of them don't know the protagonist, and the other three have actually a little of background drop during their "introduction".

Reactions: saladjuice

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Not sure how to use pickaxe on boulder, unless that isn't added yet. Might want to remove stardew valley sprites to avoid trouble
Figured it out lol

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Not sure how to use pickaxe on boulder, unless that isn't added yet. Might want to remove stardew valley sprites to avoid trouble
The Pickaxe is considered a Tool, you can use "Q and W" to cycle between them, and "Alt" to use it while facing the boulder. Alternately you can use the Tool buttons on the lower right corner to switch to the pickaxe and use it.

Those sprites are placeholder until we get someone to do the sprites for it, shhhhh...

Jun 13, 2018
The returning home happens right at the beginning you don't actually meet any of the characters before that, but of the six girl 3 of them don't know the protagonist, and the other three have actually a little of background drop during their "introduction".
Just once I would like it if these "return home" games spent some time with the "before you left home" bit. I know some ren'py games do but I'm talking about a section before the main game where you actually get to play like a few days before the character has to leave home for whatever reason. You just don't really see that in games like these and I think it would have a better impact on the "oh my god, you've grown" moments some of the other character get with the protag.

May 6, 2017
A good game with an interesting history and with concepts and mechanics similar to those of stardew valley and harvest moon which gives the game a nice touch (as long as it doesn't get too tedious or heavy to bluff).

The good points of this game after having played this last update 0.2.0 are: - A large number of characters with varied personalities and appearances, which makes each of them feel relatively unique. - Secondly, and as a most important point, we must highlight the art in each of the scenes that make each one really hot even more with the possibility of seeing them again as certain repetitive scenes. Thirdly, as I mentioned earlier, the mechanics related to the dating system and elements of the harvest moon.

The negative points (as for my humble opinion and that perhaps others do not bother them at all) are the content or forced fetishes in some occasions and with certain characters, and I am not referring to Lene with which I think that You have done an excellent job since according to the personality we give to our character (being between these The Naughty and The Submissive) we can see a scene or another. The problem is in one of the scenes with Maribel in which we cannot avoid femdom, which completely distorts the fact of having chosen a dominant personality for our character. This also occurs in the case of the characters of Illyana as well as Clarine. Where again, regardless of the personality of our character, we are forced to see several scenes of foot massages or foot worship, in that case I would have pleased that if we choose the naughty personality to force them or make them the ones that adore, massage, or kiss our cock, especially for those who detest fetishes related to the feet in that way would be giving greater fidelity to the character and personality system. :)(y)

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
How about letting the girls kiss and lick MC's sweaty feet after a hard day at farm? That would be a perfect plot twist. And let me get a potion to undo a fkn futa. Don't get me wrong i like the girl, but i hate something special between her legs lmao.

Reactions: SuperImp
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes