Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I tried saving and gave error, do I need to put in a folder without "accents"? Directly in C /: for example?

ilovetoes69

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where your character's conversation picture literally flies away during conversation and during sex scenes the whole pictures also flies away?!

Reactions: AidsDelivered

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug where your character's conversation picture literally flies away during conversation and during sex scenes the whole pictures also flies away?!
yes i kinda had that , but thats a fucking FUNNY bonus to see a naked lene stretch across the screen xD

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I had the same thing a few updates ago, MC portrait kept stretching and moving towards the left of the screen. I thought it was pretty hilarious seeing MC assert his dominance

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sex Valley [v0.1.8 Public] [Zehmun] (627 mb rar pc original)

123 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced (q.80)image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Reactions: sir_legend

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
I love your futa content and i think you should expand it with threesomes and different positions
I also loved Lene, and I really think it would be great if it was expanded, maybe more futa characters...? and maybe a Dickgirl :D? (just ball and penis), nothing against Lene, but i'd rather if she hadn't the pussy ^^

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I also loved Lene, and I really think it would be great if it was expanded, maybe more futa characters...? and maybe a Dickgirl :D? (just ball and penis), nothing against Lene, but i'd rather if she hadn't the pussy ^^
It's a bit too late to do that for Lene also if you make her a futa and still have the scenes where she sleeps with you the first night it's going to lead to a lot of hate from those who dislike futa

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes