Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
seems that it would be a good game. but is it just me or is the placement of buildings all wonky? I keep hitting invisible walls and walking over the roofs of buildings.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
so did it fix the crashing/freezing? I know changelog says they hope but imma stay clear till a player can confirm that it is crash free/less crashing/freezing less/freeze free.

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
I havent crashed a single time. Looks like you can only get 1 heart point per girl. You can collect flowers around the house, they make pretty good gifts.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
The game doesn't work. It just gives this error message as it starts and nothing else.

Error
Failed to load: img/system/Window.png

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Here's a sheet for repetitive events, this is based on the changelog and not actual gameplay though, so make edits

pyro main

Aug 13, 2018
Save problem for everyone who has more than one game who has save system like this.
File rpg_managers.js
it was C:/save, I added "val/"

Jun 5, 2019
Any type of guide/walkthrough?
Just do what the quests tell you to and wander a bit. There isn't much content yet as the game is /incredibly/ early stage. The foundations for a game are there, but for now it's basically just an intro.

Also The poster I quoted here has a table for what can be seen. So far I see no evidence of heart-level events or gifts being implemented.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes