Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Lene's third quest is bugged for me. After we walk into the thieves hideout (after the first fights with 2 bandit girls) and meet the super duper evil mage woman, she says a few words, and then when the fights is (presumably) supposed to start, the game just stops. The fights doesn't start and everyone just stands there. I can't do anything.

Now, I've been carying over this save for like 10 versions, so it might have something to do with that. Really don't feel like replaying the entire thing though...
Anyone got a save just before Lene's third quest? Or is this quest bugged for everyone?

Screenshot:
1641087959838.png

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Now, I've been carying over this save for like 10 versions, so it might have something to do with that. Really don't feel like replaying the entire thing though...
Sorry about that, we try our best to make older save files work, but sometimes some bugs slip through our fingers. If you don't feel like spending a lot of time replaying, you can activate some cheats by interacting with the toilet in the player's home.

Is there a way to lower morning brightness? I am going blind here.
Is it too bright? I'm going to take a look at it.

Reactions: Letstryitout

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I can't break the stones in the mine cart level they just keep giving me ores without disappearing
I heard that other people had the same problem before, but I wasn't able to replicate it or pin down the cause. Is your save file old by any chance?

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
I heard that other people had the same problem before, but I wasn't able to replicate it or pin down the cause. Is your save file old by any chance?
so, i actually wanted to ask this same question myself since i've got the same problem, but i kind of notice that i can't break any stones i've seen after i upgraded my pickaxe to copper pickaxe, it's impossible to proceed in the desert mine because of this, the only solution for me is to use noclip cheat to proceed, and no this is not an old save since i just downloaded it today here...

And by the way, what is the advantage of upgrading to copper pickaxe? i didn't see much improvement compared to old pickaxe tbh

Edit : So, i mess around with the game data and try to remove copper pickaxe and put back the normal pickaxe, it works! I can destroy the stones once again! So yeah, this is probably the copper pickaxe fault!

Last edited:
Reactions: Misune

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I talked with Zehmun about this problem with the rocks and yeah, it's totally the copper pickaxe's fault. It seems to only happen on the third floor of the caves. We'll have it fixed soon. In the meantime, sell the copper pickaxe in Elinnie's shop and buy a new one to fix the issue.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
It's hard to put the thinger on what makes this game good (except art and writing, it's pretty clear). But it's much easier for the bad

• Quest system - No main quest that unlocks contains main story and side quests
    • Lack of choice in dealing in with quests
    • Quests not showing progression, which really confused me at first
    • This game being unplayable without the waklthrougth
  • Battle Grinding - The only thing that it rewards is getting one scene at the bottom and getting 2 gob scenes from what I found. Also getting EXP.
    • There is no equipment other than like 10 equpmnets and every battle is just holding down enter button unless you are going to lose, in which case you can either have some fun and use extra abilities and also use some potions
    • I still can't find forest? Walkthrough doesn't help, neither can quest system
  • General grind
    • Being unable to tell how friendly you are with girls in terms of how many hearts away you are
    • Farming system where I passed out once and just gave myself 100,000 because I'm not playing stardew valley
    • Taking a bit to realise how to use items
    • Gifts saying "gift already given" due to scenes, even though it's been 1+ days since then
    • No gallery
    • no autosave - game has crashed 3+ times on me randomly

These are first one that come to mind

EDIT: Also, quests are too similar and should have more variety

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
Just an FYI, Public Version 3.9 is up on Zehmun's Patreon. They said there is sadly no new sexy scene so the only big PP we're getting from Peach is that she is joining the party.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes