Dec 26, 2017
where is the crow supposed to be? im in the nest but it doesnt appear?
If you already saw the scene where she stole Peach's ring go to and interact with her nest you'll get the prompt to literally throw money (100 gold each time)! If you don't have alot save before this cuz it's by chance everytime, anywhere from first try to where you run out.

megacoomer69

Feb 4, 2021
I am unable to save my game for whatever reason, if I save over the one save I have it just gets deleted is anyone else having this problem?

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I'm gonna drop devs mega link to public version if i shouldn't be posting it here just write to me and im gonna delete it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does this new update have any h-scenes? Because I don't have my old save and really don't want to re-do everything if there's nothing to see.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Sorry for asking this...Are there any animations/partial animations(dick goin back and forth/head bobbing while getting blowjob etc)?I know its usually tagged if there is any animations,but the tag often doesn't take partial animations into account.
Thanks.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Where can I buy the pickaxe? I can't seem to find it in the shop. Elinnie doesn't have the pickaxe in her shop that is why I'm asking xD

lancen999

Jun 6, 2017
I'm pretty stuck I did the lene quest 2 and 3 but I never got to woods or met peach yet I look all over floor 3 I see no naga so I don't know what to do P:S I never got the Sinister hook could that be why?

lancen999

Jun 6, 2017
As for any one have a old save before the 3.9 and did not beat naga you can not pass through the cave because the rocks don't break you have the download a before version I just downloaded 3.4 and I can pass though and break the rocks

Rapheth

Oct 30, 2017
Changes:
Increased the duration of the day.
The days now last twice as long as before.

This is awesome, one of the very few thing that i hate was the time going so fast

Reactions: Elinniel
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes