• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WhiteBowman

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, guys. Can you tell me: Where is the woods located? How to open it?
*I defeat Naga and bought hook

Jul 9, 2021
any game like this? i want play this type of game, for example, summertime saga, sex notes, taffy tales, bones tales of major

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
For anyone whose clock has disappeared, I regained my in game clock by blacking out from using up all of my stamina.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
I like to think of rpgm games as simplified versions of the jrpg's i used to play on the psx - with something extra - but this one's a really tough sell.

1 hour into the game with 0 fights and no whiff of a plot.
Instead, its generic "homecoming" talks, herb gathering, blacking out (because its faster), talking, a fishing minigame tutorial, more talking, another minigame that requires blacking out, walking back then blacking out 4 more times until everything is watered, and im greeted with the joyous addendum that, yes, i will have to do that all the time, as it is a big part of the experience.
Also, one of the doors i inspected indicated something about chickens so - wild guess - there is an animal ranch involved as well, just to complete the Farmville vibe im getting.

Help menu suggests that mining will also be a thing and, at this point, I wouldnt be surprised if down the road I'd have to start digging for petroleum, so I can run my own go-kart track.
Probably has to do with the game being inspired by farming games like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, and Stardew Valley instead of traditional JRPGs.

vovah23

Nov 20, 2020
грамм;pazhalusta throw off the saving thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Lene's quest 2 is bugged, when you take her to your house & chose the "tease her" option, it'll end right back at when you took her into the house. It only happened once so it doesn't cause any loops but it still a bug regardless.

The "Let she do what she wants" option is fine though.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Nice update but the lene bug from her final quest update is still not fixed. I can't access her previously unlocked scenes.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I am so confused, every time the dev releases build it says "Game helper updated to xxxx", but the walkthrough hasn't been updated since 0.3.8, am I missing something?

Reactions: GeK7

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
have they fixed the issue with framerates higher than 60fps making the game ungodly fast? Last I checked there wasn't the sync fps option in the settings menu that usually fixes this issue

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
That's literally the whole point of the story........
I mean, you'd be surprised. I've seen games that look like they're supposed to have one thing, but don't. I'm just curious to see how that tag will work in this game (like, if the kids look different based on their mothers, similar to Stardew)

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes