ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does this new update have any h-scenes? Because I don't have my old save and really don't want to re-do everything if there's nothing to see.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Sorry for asking this...Are there any animations/partial animations(dick goin back and forth/head bobbing while getting blowjob etc)?I know its usually tagged if there is any animations,but the tag often doesn't take partial animations into account.
Thanks.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Where can I buy the pickaxe? I can't seem to find it in the shop. Elinnie doesn't have the pickaxe in her shop that is why I'm asking xD

lancen999

Jun 6, 2017
I'm pretty stuck I did the lene quest 2 and 3 but I never got to woods or met peach yet I look all over floor 3 I see no naga so I don't know what to do P:S I never got the Sinister hook could that be why?

lancen999

Jun 6, 2017
As for any one have a old save before the 3.9 and did not beat naga you can not pass through the cave because the rocks don't break you have the download a before version I just downloaded 3.4 and I can pass though and break the rocks

Rapheth

Oct 30, 2017
Changes:
Increased the duration of the day.
The days now last twice as long as before.

This is awesome, one of the very few thing that i hate was the time going so fast

Reactions: Elinniel
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes