ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
one issue I've always had with the game that while it isn't a deal breaker, is still very irritating to me.

Whenever an event plays that takes you into the next morning, or an event plays during the morning, your character doesn't have their Stamina refilled. This makes getting any task done during the day impossible (especially if your like me and almost completely drain your stamina watering plants waiting for the right time of day to go fuck some bitches) I don't think I previously called attention to this issue, but if some other people agree that they also find it annoying at it isn't just a one off case, THEN the devs change it, that would be nice (don't want the devs bending to the will of one person, they are the dev, not me, not anyone else).

On the topic of the last time I did a monster post on this thread. Thank you very much for listening. while I'm sure that I wasn't the person to inspire the rebalance to combat, it's much more enjoyable now that enemies aren't doing monstrous amounts of damage, while still doing a not-insignificant amount of damage per turn.

EDIT: I'm going to reupload the gift cheatsheet I made a few months back because it still works, Also I'm seeing people request a full save, and it made me think of one QoL request that I know is going to be a nightmare to implement, so I just want to put the idea out there. A gallery system for the game, for people who want to revisit one time only scenes and try other variations without restarting the game, or just want to get off to a scene without waiting for the proper day and time. scenes are of course unlocked after you've seen them once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepkep

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
is see futa tag how much content is there?
One main love interest and 2 other characters are Futa, all of the futa content is optional. there isn't a ton so if you're looking exclusively for it you'll be a bit disappointed, but what content there is, to me at least, is really well done

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So I'm also getting no pickaxe being in the shop even thought the quest is in my quest log? This is on a new game.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Gallery when?
The weird and incomplete gallery in the current version was Zehmun messing up and forgetting to take it out before we released the version, when we fully put it out I'll work just fine. But yeah, I agree that we need a way to replay scenes, I'll add it to our to-do list.
And on the next update, we are adding a way to save during quests just before boss fights.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Whenever an event plays that takes you into the next morning, or an event plays during the morning, your character doesn't have their Stamina refilled. This makes getting any task done during the day impossible (especially if your like me and almost completely drain your stamina watering plants waiting for the right time of day to go fuck some bitches) I don't think I previously called attention to this issue, but if some other people agree that they also find it annoying at it isn't just a one off case, THEN the devs change it, that would be nice (don't want the devs bending to the will of one person, they are the dev, not me, not anyone else).
I agree that's shitty, and I never really noticed it before. I'll see what I can do about it.

Elinniel Seems a few of us are having an issue with no-one selling a pickaxe?
Yeah, I noticed it. I tested it in a new save and talked with Zehmun about it and it seems like it is working fine. I'm don't have any idea what could've happened to your saves, but I can guarantee that I tested the version available on Patreon and it is working as intended.

Just to be sure: "The requirements for the pickaxe to appear in the shop is to complete the quest "Exploring the caves" and talk with Lene after leaving the player's house."

Gallery when?
It's on our plans, so we'll eventually add it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Hey! Any chance we can see a port to mac in the near future? Thanks!
The problem with a mac version is that neither I nor Zehmun can test it, so we can't be sure if it would work. This is kinda unrelated but the next patch will most likely have a Linux version.

Reactions: Pmmesoles

Chokito

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys I disabled the enemies encounter with the cheat menu on the toilet and now I am stock in the mission "Helping Peach pt1" where I need to find the Demon feather during a encounter which will not happen due to the cheat, and the cheat menu I did not find the option to enable it back... Help

Chokito

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys I disabled the enemies encounter with the cheat menu on the toilet and now I am stock in the mission "Helping Peach pt1" where I need to find the Demon feather during a encounter which will not happen due to the cheat, and the cheat menu I did not find the option to enable it back... Help
Never mind guys found a solution, I used Save Editor, Looked for enemies encouter and set to "true" in case any one have the same problem

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Clock seems to stop working after the goddess realm? Also Obscuria isnt selling any singing herbs.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I agree that's shitty, and I never really noticed it before. I'll see what I can do about it.

Yeah, I noticed it. I tested it in a new save and talked with Zehmun about it and it seems like it is working fine. I'm don't have any idea what could've happened to your saves, but I can guarantee that I tested the version available on Patreon and it is working as intended.

Just to be sure: "The requirements for the pickaxe to appear in the shop is to complete the quest "Exploring the caves" and talk with Lene after leaving the player's house."

It's on our plans, so we'll eventually add it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

The problem with a mac version is that neither I nor Zehmun can test it, so we can't be sure if it would work. This is kinda unrelated but the next patch will most likely have a Linux version.
Gallery is literally top priority lol

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes