Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
I don't even understand what these ntr shortcuts and angry trench wars mean if I'm being honest, but it always amazes me how there's a game where you have ton of optional content and some random angry schmuck will come from the gutters and calls people subhuman when they choose to play certain content that they don't like.

You don't have to do that. None of those "subhumans" have a gun to your head and forcing you to play. In fact, all that angry talk kind of leads me to suspect you are a closeted enjoyer of it and now lash out at everyone else before you get honest with yourself. The fact that dude has like 7 comments in years and all of them saying the same thing shows an obsession.

It reminds me of that Hungarian homophobic MEP who was caught by journalists fleeing a gay orgy in Brussels :KEK:
I mean, people that want to be cucked are sub human,we're being kind to play into their fantasies and degrad them :p. They asked for it
jokes aside I just got here saw this being recommended, can the shit scene be avoided ? from what I understand from the devs recents comment I assume it was a threesome with two girls the MC is in a relationship with, what happened, why are people calling it NTR ?
ps. doing balistic on me becuase I don't want to play some shitty ntr game, I'd rather play it safe than install something, get invested in and then realise it's something I abhor.
some people call it avoidable when you can skip it or just don't see it but it still happens, that's not avoidable imo. think of it this way, a perfect glass of lovely orange juice, always happy to drink it, force one drop of piss into it and it ruins the whole thing, even if it's a 1000L tank. Just trying to see if I would enjoy this I don't play these games often and if I do I'd rather have something I like so I can justify supporting the dev since it's only fair to pay for what you liked
Hello! I have been summoned.

Lene x Lamir was teased in the second update, the one where Lene was added, but there wasn't a real plan to add it to the game. It just happened because of a poll, and well, it keeps being teased, so I thought it was fine if made with care.
Sex Valley is a player-focused game where things ONLY happen with the player's direct involvement. That makes real NTR quite hard to happen, as in my eyes, NTR is something that happens without the player's consent.

That scene that you guys are talking about is a threesome scene where the player gets sidelined in the heat of it, with two girls who are in a relationship with the player, where they are all in agreement to do it; one of them is so drunk she doesn't even remember what happened, and the other just see it as a pity fuck. In my eyes, it isn't really NTR, and anyone who thinks so just didn't read it, as I spent a lot of time making sure the scene couldn't be seen as NTR if people just read it. The closest to NTR in the game is the bad ending with Peach, where the player is taken from the other girls, and that HAS the player's consent to happen.

So yeah, chill. I have no plans for any real NTR that takes away player choice, as this isn't that kind of game.

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
Is there a way to suck Eris' hyena clit and abandon Sophie? I don't wanna just fuck her, I want her to ruin my ass with her big Hyena clock and have her take Sophie in front of me as she tells Eris that she fucks her better than I could in every way. If you're gonna make her so dominant let us submit to her.
Probably never. But we will most likely see a good amount of sharing stuff I hope.
hopefuly never to both :p.
a threesome within the harem is great, but sharing nah

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes