the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a way to destroy Eris and steal Sophie? I don't wanna just Jail her, I wanna ruin her and take sophie for myself as she tells Eris that I'm better than her in every way. If you're gonna make her so hate able let us destroy her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Row and Kujah

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to suck Eris' hyena clit and abandon Sophie? I don't wanna just fuck her, I want her to ruin my ass with her big Hyena clock and have her take Sophie in front of me as she tells Eris that she fucks her better than I could in every way. If you're gonna make her so dominant let us submit to her.

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
Is there a way to suck Eris' hyena clit and abandon Sophie? I don't wanna just fuck her, I want her to ruin my ass with her big Hyena clock and have her take Sophie in front of me as she tells Eris that she fucks her better than I could in every way. If you're gonna make her so dominant let us submit to her.
Yeah... About that, I'll need Elinniel to confirm but she doesn't have one. At least she hasn't used it yet. This willl depend on future patreon polls or if Elinniel themselves wish to add it to the game.
They're pretty much a solo dev at this point so you'll have to wait quite a bit for it to ever happen with the amount of stuff that still need to be done. Getting an artwork of her with a "clit-dick" seems more plausible. She still need to win a patreon poll for it happen tough.

• Sad
Reactions: Fyo

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I hope you get that. But I also hope I get what I want. I just want fairness.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Elinniel

Is the only option with the Eris blackmail route submitting or am I missing something. I just don't see the logic in blackmailing her, having her life in my hands and the only option being submitting.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Yeah... About that, I'll need Elinniel to confirm but she doesn't have one. At least she hasn't used it yet. This willl depend on future patreon polls or if Elinniel themselves wish to add it to the game.
They're pretty much a solo dev at this point so you'll have to wait quite a bit for it to ever happen with the amount of stuff that still need to be done. Getting an artwork of her with a "clit-dick" seems more plausible. She still need to win a patreon poll for it happen tough.
Eris should have something down there she can use, but it has never been used or shown in-game.
It should've been visible in her scene, but I opted to make Eris more feminine overall, with her clit swelling only when needed.

Elinniel

Is the only option with the Eris blackmail route submitting or am I missing something. I just don't see the logic in blackmailing her, having her life in my hands and the only option being submitting.
Currently yes. Blackmailing Eris is still the "Eris Route," so you unlock her only current scene. It might not fit that well thematically, but it is still her only scene, so rather than doing the whole quest and not unlocking anything, at least the player gets something out of that.

Eris is a newish character and doesn't have a lot of content outside her quest, and because she can be taken off the game she has even less content compared to Sophie, who is permanent no matter what.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Eris should have something down there she can use, but it has never been used or shown in-game.
It should've been visible in her scene, but I opted to make Eris more feminine overall, with her clit swelling only when needed.

Currently yes. Blackmailing Eris is still the "Eris Route," so you unlock her only current scene. It might not fit that well thematically, but it is still her only scene, so rather than doing the whole quest and not unlocking anything, at least the player gets something out of that.

Eris is a newish character and doesn't have a lot of content outside her quest, and because she can be taken off the game she has even less content compared to Sophie, who is permanent no matter what.
Damn. Not gonna a lie that is disappointing. I get it since it's using original art but to go through all that and just be able to submit to her and not even get anything from Sophie on either path feels like a spit in the face to someone who would have thought the quest would have something more. At minimum the option to force her to stop having sex with Sophie would be great. Like where's the "fuck you" at all to Eris? Doesn't feel like a win. Just feels like nothing's changed.

Don't get me wrong I still like the game. I just don't know about that choice. If you like submitting you get something but if you don't then you get nothing.

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
Damn. Not gonna a lie that is disappointing. I get it since it's using original art but to go through all that and just be able to submit to her and not even get anything from Sophie on either path feels like a spit in the face to someone who would have thought the quest would have something more. At minimum the option to force her to stop having sex with Sophie would be great. Like where's the "fuck you" at all to Eris? Doesn't feel like a win. Just feels like nothing's changed.
Well, it works thematically. You stay in relative good graces with Eris and get some cash from it, but it is a bit of a weird thing gameplay-wise.
And the fuck you for Eris is getting her in jail and getting Sophie for yourself. Although I'm planning on a more fleshed-out conclusion to those two. After all, there is no confrontation between the two at the end of their quest.

Also, you get sophie stuff if you help her instead! Sophie is a good girl, so give her some love too.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Well, it works thematically. You stay in relative good graces with Eris and get some cash from it, but it is a bit of a weird thing gameplay-wise.
And the fuck you for Eris is getting her in jail and getting Sophie for yourself. Although I'm planning on a more fleshed-out conclusion to those two. After all, there is no confrontation between the two at the end of their quest.

Also, you get sophie stuff if you help her instead! Sophie is a good girl, so give her some love too.
Oh shit. Is there sex stuff with Sophie. I might have missed it then. That's mostly why I was disappointed cause I did wanna give her attention. I'll go check it out.

But also, why would I wanna be on good terms with Eris. I'm blackmailing her. And sending her to jail isnt much of a fuck you if we don't see her suffering. But yeah something more fleshed out would be nice. It felt lackluster.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020

Okay, on the part with getting nothing with Sophie. That's my bad. I just missed it. The quest is a lot less disappointing now. Still can be tweaked but not as bad as I thought it was.

horus0806

Jun 25, 2024
".. I forgot to remove that might give lots of offering points and a bunch of pumpkins. " Lmao i played this game few patches ago and i can still remember finding that bunch of pumpkin all the time when i didnt need to and not being able to get them when i wanted to rush the game.. So it was just a damn bug to mess with me all along not a secret or an easter egg lol

• Haha
Reactions: Elinniel

jameskard

Oct 21, 2021
When i go to the left part of the beach the game starts to Soft-lock / infinitely loop about finding a lost flute gives a quest then it repeats

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
So at the start of the game I have bought the pickaxe from Eliniel Shop (After Lene told me to do it). and when i went to break the boulder it still says it should be bought from her shop. Am stuck dont know what to do? Any way i can fix this by editing the save file?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes