Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Had a weird issue where when I went to the quest board for the quest and it brought up the accept option. I right clicked for some reason and it went away. Can I just not play that quest now?

TotallyIncognito

Mar 6, 2022
Alright, I've, as far as I know done everything in the woods but the quest to help Peach just won't trigger anyone have a clue? If so it would be much appreciated.

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
Alright, I've, as far as I know done everything in the woods but the quest to help Peach just won't trigger anyone have a clue? If so it would be much appreciated.
Sometimes Quest triggers need you to rest in your bed for them to activate, try that first then go talk to peach.
If it didn't work you can still use the statue in front of maribel's clinic to try and debug. If you're using an old save it might do the trick.

Last edited:

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
There prima aprilis/april fools preparation going on or I have a virus? Got few faces like these(ie Ricado-best girl:KEK:).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TotallyIncognito

Mar 6, 2022
Sometimes Quest triggers need you to rest in your bed for them to activate, try that first then go talk to peach.
If it didn't work you can still use the statue in front of maribel's clinic to try and debug. If you're using an old save it might do the trick.
Resting was the first thing I tried and although the save is new I did try the debug statue unfortunately that also did jack. I suppose there might be something in the woods I need to do but just can't find.

Regardless cheers for the
response and the attempt, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karasiel

Condor97

Feb 12, 2021
I'm searching a game very similar to this one, the only difference is that you can force the girls to have sex with you from the start of the game.
You start the game in a house with your sister and you can choose to have sex with her after the first dialogue.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so far only info i seen him post is about wanting the male mc to be turn into a woman just for futa on female scenes ( plus no male with peach scene if i understanding it right?)

also jeez how long has it been since the 3.11 went to 3.12?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
so far only info i seen him post is about wanting the male mc to be turn into a woman just for futa on female scenes ( plus no male with peach scene if i understanding it right?)

also jeez how long has it been since the 3.11 went to 3.12?
And we didn't even get 0.311 which was released 2 months ago. I think the dev forgot about this thread completely. Plus, I don't see any fixed duration after which public gets access. So, I don't see any reason to "geez".

I would just take 3.11
Fair play to you

kingmich

May 21, 2017
And we didn't even get 0.311 which was released 2 months ago. I think the dev forgot about this thread completely. Plus, I don't see any fixed duration after which public gets access. So, I don't see any reason to "geez".

Fair play to you
just normal to say "geez"/"Jeez"
but huh i thought it was way longer my bad on that.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes