NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
How do you trigger the part where you catch crow stealing Peach's ring? I've completed the main story all the way up to the path to the throne. I enter the tower but the event never triggers. My current quest is "helping peach pt. 1" to get a demonic feather.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Encountered 2 game breaking bugs so far. The first is during the ghost quest. If you interact with the seal inside the portal from the southern square and try to save or step back, you get locked up, I assume because there's nowhere to 'back up' to since your back is to a wall. I had to put in a cheat plugin that turns on noclip so I could 'back up' in order to progress.

The second, I encountered a bug where when I passed out while mining, my toolbox disappeared entirely. Quitting and reloading, sleeping, nor restarting the game helped, I had to load an earlier save with a non-bugged toolbox. Additionally when I tried quitting and reloading, all my unwatered crops mysteriously disappeared.

Edit: I had to put this game down. I went through the annoying red forest section where the encounter rate seems outrageously high and when I finished it and returned back to the village, the game crashed. My last save was about an hour ago.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Where to find Viz, she said she'd wait in front of the cave to fight me, but she's nowhere to be found.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Zehmun I appear to have screwed up. Second run though I apparently went too far forward and am level 14 and have made my way all the way to the graveyard without completing the light 5 lamps quest because I somehow thought I'd find them on each level instead of 5 lamps on level 1.

I finally lit one, noticed my quest changed, lit the rest and got to the second cave quest of we have to go deeper. I then bought a second pick axe from elaine but the quest system isn't recognizing I've bought it and the boulder in the cave isn't there to break anymore.

How do I get the quest system to realize this, or do I need to start over again?

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
What new in "Build v0.3.13 Release!"(Seems like its part 1 of 2 parts, no peach quest, only new map replacing relationship book). post link
download link and changes in spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Choo-choo
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes