Sep 23, 2017
I am so starved for more of this game, I think it is the second week in a row I've check for any news on the second part of the 3.13 update.

I can't wait to see the Peach content. Haha =P

Reactions: PofB and TsujimX
Sep 23, 2017
The changelog boys:
"Here it is! The fabled Peach Quest!!!

This update is focused entirely on Peach’s quest. It’s a cute, mostly self contained story about… sex, I guess. There’s not much more to say other than it helps to close a few loose ends that were left forgotten after Lene’s quest.

The scenes on this quest are all Futa x Female, so there’s that.

Next update is going to be Maribel’s final quest! Elinniel will make a post about it in a few days.

New Content:

• Added Peach Side-Quest. (No combat)
    • Unlocked after completing the “Helping Peach” Quest.
  • Added Peach Side-Quest Repetitive Quest
    • Unlocked after completing Peach Side-Quest.
    • This Scene has 3 minor variations that change each time you see it, with a “game over” choice in the third variation.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue that would freeze the game when leaving the Seal and entering again."

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
All Peach content is already available. I've used a old save so I can't remember what exactly you need to do anymore, but I think at this point you have to go to the seal room after the 3rd floor and defeat a pretty challenging encounter.
I already had this shocking encounter

Sep 23, 2017
Have you seen a cut scene that includes the crow futa upon entering peach's tower? It's the next thing that happen on my save.

Edit: That's actually not necessary, I just redid the fight and went right away to Peach's tower, as soon as I went to the stairs the event triggered.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes