Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017

Android version (used MAUI + C#)
Tested on few devices + bluestacks seems working
How the save will be working, welp it's storing your saves internally and when next version released it shouldn't be cleared :D
(I have no idea if it will behave so)

As always it's unofficial bla bla bla, use at own risk bla bla bla, if you don't like Eris-chan even don't consider to download it bla bla bla

Difference against official win build: added fps limit to 60

probably nothing else was touched (but me was drunk so might forgot smth :sneaky:)

Technically this solution should work with any rpg mv game, so if you need source just dm me

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Bum Bum, the fairy for the farm, seems to have disappeared when I made a house for the blind girl. She doesn't appear anywhere anymore.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
someone to the rescue where can i find the bandit to complete eris mission
the Bandit can be found by interacting with the gate north of town.

Quick question is their Roxana content?
The only Roxanne scene right now is a titjob that happens on Tuesday and Saturday nights at the tavern.

Bum Bum, the fairy for the farm, seems to have disappeared when I made a house for the blind girl. She doesn't appear anywhere anymore.
Yeah, I'm aware of that oopsie. Right now, the only moments Bum-Bum works after saving Nameless are Monday night inside her shrine, Friday afternoon and Sunday night by the farm lake.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
It used to work for me before but for the newest version I can't seem to find Badger either. It just says you have no business leaving town.
Drop the contents of this file in the game's data folder and it should fix any problems on the newer versions. Use it only if you have the problem tho.

Dec 9, 2022
Drop the contents of this file in the game's data folder and it should fix any problems on the newer versions. Use it only if you have the problem tho.
I subbed to your Patreon, that version has it fixed too. I'll stay subbed from now on cause your game is awesome. Especially love the Lene content. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elinniel

looo180

Jul 1, 2023
For the "we have to go deeper" main quest, Im already at the 3rd floor and i just got that quest and now I cant complete it, any way to fix this? thanks

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
It’s a glitch that happens if you get the Pickaxe before the slime boss fight and tear down the boulder the creator said usually you should continue and it should fix itself on its own. but I had encountered the same issue and sadly didn’t fix itself so i just restarted and start over

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
0.5.70 android unofficial

In case someone (I doubt so much) used 60 there is combobox to upgrade your save (don't forget to switch back to esc button)
Difference against official version:
added fps limit to 60
some changes related to web saves

probably nothing else was touched (but me was drunk so might forgot smth :sneaky:)

if you found smth is not working that supposed to work dm mb will do fix :D

May 22, 2023
Pretty much, considering game doesn't have Netorare to begin with. Anyone could've seen it from the beginning Lene will get scenes with other girls, but with the condition that MC is okay with. Lene is also a Love interest to MC, and a pretty popular one based on the content we get. Don't see this game turning into Lene doing stuff behind MC's back.
I don't understand this discussion. Has there been a new update where the MC "shares" Lamir and the other girls with Lene and is humiliated? Or is this just an insane request from NTR fans?
How does this "sharing" scheme work in the game?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes