Shade660

May 24, 2020
Oh boy, I was waiting for a futa on male Peach scene even since we had the futa on femMC scene, I can't wait.
Also, I really liked the Lamir x Lene scene, love NTR stuff like this
I went to crow nest and i can't drop coin, how am i supposed to do this? I did get the mission
before lene happy hour. How do you actually drop the coin according to walkthrough or any other way to find the crow?

If i am really locked out can ayone share a save

Last edited:

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I went to crow nest and i can't drop coin, how am i supposed to do this? I did get the mission
before lene happy hour. How do you actually drop the coin according to walkthrough or any other way to find the crow?
The crow nest only works when you're prompted to by Peach's quest and afterward. You probably need to get the generic winged demon feather loot and hand it to Peach before the crow appears.
That whole part is something I need to make clearer in-game.

Dec 9, 2022

If i am really locked out can ayone share a save
Make sure you enable random encounters if you had it disabled by cheat and then go find that random demon in the forest next to peaches tower. It'll trigger after you deliver it.

Orioninho

Jul 1, 2022
ÓHi, I got to the pirate ship part, but after the character falls, I'm stuck on the boat without having to do anything other than go to the upper floors, what do I do?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
You'll see, it always snowballs from the first scene. This game will have now NTR subhumans asking for NTR scenes every update, and they'll spend 90% of their income to get them (until they get bored and stop, but at that point, the game is already trash and no normal human being will want to touch it). Very common phenomenon.
The cucks managed to ruin a game that only has a couple of cocks in it, truly amazing.
I want evidence of that phenomenon. This game always had a good amount of content and choices of how you play the game, and that scene is also fully optional and left to the player's choice. If you look at the dev's patreon they are very passionate about their work and choose what they want to pull out even with polls they make, so leave them to do their own thing.

Reactions: Onbunga

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I want evidence of that phenomenon. This game always had a good amount of content and choices of how you play the game, and that scene is also fully optional and left to the player's choice. If you look at the dev's patreon they are very passionate about their work and choose what they want to pull out even with polls they make, so leave them to do their own thing.
It happens with harem games mostly, for some reason. The ones from the top of my head are: "Succubus Trick: grown up problems", "Business of Loving" and "Demon Curse".
Also, I never played "Taffy Tales", but it mentions NTR in its changelogs too. And it's a pretty old project. So the phenomenon is not new.

As Lordcommander said, it's a slippery slope. Now it's an optional sharing scene. And tomorrow it's gonna be unavoidable gangrape.
The most alarming to me isn't even sharing Lamir with Lene. But the whole Sophie and Eris clusterfuck.

Reactions: l0rdcommander
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes