2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
The world sure is grand and amazing. You can enjoy stuff like this in the same place where you're not allowed to say the N word, or any offensive biological truths.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Jesus why do THESE games keep popping up? Why not Stalin? Tito? Ghenghis Khan? Why not... me? Im not much worse than these posers! Cmon!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Jesus why do THESE games keep popping up? Why not Stalin? Tito? Ghenghis Khan? Why not... me? Im not much worse than these posers! Cmon!
for all we know, there just might be a Ghenghis Khan one in the works. however as we should all know, he got way more pussy than Hitler (or honestly anyone) could have ever hoped for, past or future. gonna take some time to render all that :KEK:

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
Just how many of these things are there? Will we see in the future the Hijab version too?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
How many war crimes are you at
Virtual? Not enough fingers to count them all. Real? Still waiting for a war to beak out, that would involve me.

Also - dont use the word "war crimes". Its been used and abused for years now, and almost any sort of harm is considered a war crime these days. Killed some civilians in a rocket barrage? War crime. Looted and pillaged a number of stores, which resulted in (indirect) deaths of some civilians? War crime. Kicked a puppy? Not a war crime, but youre going to the deepest part of Hell for that one, buddy!

PS: if that counts - my ex called me "cruel". Think of it what you will lol

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes