• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CrookedDick

Jun 7, 2022
How to fire with a gun, I keep using the R mouse button but that fucking Hitler is not doing anything. Help Dev

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
From what i can see from the OP pictures as well as the ones from the steam page linked in the OP is that the characters, or more specifically, the "female" characters have waaaay too much glossiness to them.

Is there maybe a way to disable that completely/partially, or at least to tone it down a bit either via in-game settings or maybe with a 3rd party program such as cheat engine?

It doesn't have to be cheat engine specifically though, like, maybe there's something out there made specifically for the unity engine which is what this game was made off of, i think? Although it's fine if there isn't anything out there made to disable/tone down the glossiness, i'm just not gonna even bother with this game in that case unfortunately because i would try it.. if only.

Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 2505993

Overview:
Sex With Hitler:2069 is a unique blend of visual novel and top-down shooter.Fuhrer - is the protagonist of the story, He lost everything and now he’s looking for a new life. Along with him, you will fight in the fields of cyberpunk world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-30
Release Date: 2023-03-24
Developer: Romantic Room
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

What in god's name is this??

zarro

Aug 28, 2017
What an incredible time to be alive... Hitler sex simulators. Think it's about time to pick up smoking again!

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes