• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 21, 2018
it's funny I just recently started playing BRUTAL WOLFENSTEIN. Some days you kill natzies, some days you fuck with em

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Who keeps buying these? They would stop if no one bought them... right?

(Then again, look at Derek Smart's stuff...)

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't played any of these yet, but they haven't stopped coming out, and there's only so long I can keep my curiosity at bay. Why are these getting made? Who plays these? Are they actually good?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
hitler was known for having an incestous relationship with his niece, yet none of those games have incest.
Not sure if trolling - the famous german guy with the niece was Sigmund Freud.

Hitler and Eva Braun were definitely not related, and according to his adjutant, never even had sex. Meaning Hitler was likely asexual, impotent, or both.

His parents were related though, which might explain a lot.

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
Very true. But to expand further with this, time for a history lesson kids.

So Hitlers actually told his girlfriend to cut her hair to look more like he's niece's, and to make it even more interesting, he told her to dye her hair black (as she was blond) in order to match the hair color of his niece.

The more I learn about this Hitler guy, the more he seems like a jerk.
The more I learn about this hitler guy the less I care for him

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes