2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You need someones boot on your neck to help you breath?
You need people to manage, organize, enforce rules, plan and generally keep things functioning. Otherwise you can't maintain complex systems in operation. That is the only way the workers will be free to actually work. As much as I hate management you can't have a functioning system without them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, you are the one who would be surprised at just how ruthlessly horrific generic imperial dickishness can be.

Take for example the Congo Free State, the Belgian colony in the Congo region. It existed for just 23 years and yet in that time they managed to murder something like a quarter of the population and maim at least as many. Compared to that and given the time span over which these things happened and the population of China that the Japanese had to work with those numbers aren't anything out of the ordinary.

Empires are horrific things. Incredibly horrific. That's the takeaway here. We just don't think about it because we are used to labeling those that loose wars as evil and those that win as good.
Dude or dudette, I have heard about those atrocities. But Japan committed war atrocities, as well - and YES they the numbers were out of the ordinary. The actions were so out of the ordinary, there were many trials of war crimes for Class A war criminals because of the Japanese actions. The only reason some didn't get tried were because the USA gave them a free pass (Prince Asaka) and that trials hadn't been completed by the time that the US did drop the bombs on their land. In fact, TO THIS DAY, japanese refuse to talk about those atrocities, deny them, or say the people asked for it/deserved it.

I HATE linking wikipedia but because you are being so pedantic about this shit: Read something:
Watch a basic introductory video:

There is a lot more than what you appear to know - or if you do, you are actively evading the ability to form clear, unprejudiced thoughts. Also, just because a country has a hundreds of millions of people doesn't mean that the deaths of 10 million or so in one area isn't tramatic, grotesque, or severe.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wonder ((((who)))) started to say that the Austrian painter was impotent
Yes, this came from a report almost 40 years after his death by American(?) research.

But does it matter? His own friends thought he was a weird duck when it came to the matters of sex and women. Also, he specifically marketed himself to the public as someone who was asexual - driven only by his call to lead Germany. So, by his own need to control his image, he created this stigma that surrounds his sexuality - which in itself is a form of self-imposed impotence.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
ooooh we do know? from where? from people who collects the data? from the media? from the governement? or from the people in a one to one talk?
i would love to remind about syrien and usa, where are the atombombs? america and many other countries always used fake news or half the truth to justifice their actions and bring the people on their side. i dont say everything is a lie but after living the lastfew centuries i grew a scepsis about the truth what we as a population get and whats the real truth.

the media in this case were an accomplice of the governement and even what we now know could only be a part of the whole truth. a system that tries to control millions of people knows how to influence the knowledge.
you sound like one of those people who don't believe the holocaust and think kz auschwitz is just a summer camp:ROFLMAO:

also
Can we just agree that every politician in the history of mankind has been the only group of people that actually deserve genocide?

Imagine a world without them...

Imagine a free world... Without the fear of nuclear obliteration.... No fear of invading armies... No taxes... No propaganda... No prisons... No war... You can climb up on the roof and poop down the chimney and nobody is gonna stop you! Truly WORLD PEACE!
there are enough movies and games where the old world collapsed:sneaky:
the only law then is the survival of the fittest:cool:
and there's always someone who wants to be the leader:cautious:

and i do understand the appeal of living in a post apocalyptic world without laws;)
but you will definitely get killed if you try to poop on someone:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes