2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

Lots of authoritarian people in this thread who think they just know better what fiction people should or should not enjoy. So that's one thing they have in common with Hitler.

Reactions: Triti13

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Oh, boy... It goes against everything I stand for... but I am WAAAAAAAAAAAY too curious... COVER ME BOYS, I'M GOING IN!!!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Apart from starting a world war, killing 6 million jews, enslaving and ruining half of Europe, Hitler was a decent chap.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
...Not gonna lie, I have mixed feelings with this one.

On one hand, the gameplay concept for this game (top-down shooter with animated h-scenes) is the kind of shit I've been waiting for for a long while...

But on the other hand...

*reads the premise of the game again*

not-like-this.gif

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Well we cant lie this game definitely give us another view.... about Hitler.. :FacePalm: btw when the game end can we get a Hitler reaction video about this propaganda made by Stalin or something like that. :KEK:

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Don't say that, people are all for creative freedom as long as you create things that cater to them and don't offend them in any way.
I don't think people here are that offended, just memeing around and having a laugh. I haven't seen anyone invoke their Auschwitz surviving heritage and claim to be offended yet. Content is still up, even rated fairly decent, everybody wins.

Reactions: fraazx
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes