2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thats an interesting view. You also want to get rid of businesman class as marxist did or you need their boot to help you breath?
How do business men put there boots on people's neck? The average business man is just a working class man trying to make a living.

I assume by this you mean "Capitalists", and "Corporations"?

"The Myth of the Robber Barrons" is a good read you should check it out.

Maybe you are talking about when they get a nice fat government subsidy and take tax dollars out of your pocket?

Maybe you are talking about when they help spread the propaganda of the day based on the overton window of the region? (For example a lot of companies will fly a rainbow flag on their western twitter account, but not the one for China or the Middle East.)

Speaking of rainbows...

Maybe you are talking about Rainbow herbicides? Companies like Dow & Monsanto making Agent Orange and the other chemical weapons used by the government war machine?

IBM kept Hitlers trains running on time for him.

The truth about these "Evil Corporations" is that they have been corrupted by the government. They are making profits in a world made by governments. They didn't make the game.

When I am dealing with a capitalist It is always voluntary.

When I am dealing with a government it is always coerced and forced.

Any time a corporations foot has stomped on you it was through the boot of government.

For example, Wal Mart doesn't even bother to hire hardly any security, and they need a lot for loss prevention. So, they just sick the police on shoplifters.

Jul 3, 2018
Teachers: We need to make history more appealing to younger audiences!
Principal: I got an idea!
(The idea in question)
not going to lie the thumbnails look good kek

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Havent played it, wont play it, 0/10 , bad premise, bad art, I dont believe in hell, but the minds that created this are going there. I would say maybe its only good point is shock value, but god, this is disturbing. Hope the creator can like, grow past this and change as a person and maybe put their effort towards things that dont seemingly glorify an icon of hate and evil.
how is having hitler in bdsm gear and a fucking but plug glorifying him?
pretty sure the entire point of the game is taking the piss out off him

cant believe this discussion is happening again the only one offended by this would be the actual nazi's for making fun of there glorious leader
much like the person during his rein who got arrested because he named his dog his name
mocking nazi's has been a thing for a long time in British and European comedy in general and even in the usa
if you think him in a thong with a dick on it is in anyway glorification then your not the sharpest tool in the shed

Last edited:
Reactions: agelastos

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The funny part in all this: This game is auto ignored on steam for me. Why? Because it's got LGBTQ+ tag attached to it... the irony of it, is just too much.

This begs the question: why is that tag on that game in Steam?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Of course you don't.

The truth about these "Evil Corporations" is that they have been corrupted by the government.
Oh, thoose poor, poor, souls, it's hearthbreaking. I am going to cry.

"The Myth of the Robber Barrons"
A book published by a political foundation dedicated to promove right wing political ideas. For someone who claim to be against politicians is funny how you just end up repeating what some politicians says.

When I am dealing with a capitalist It is always voluntary.

When I am dealing with a government it is always coerced and forced.
You have a primarily understanding of cohertion. Quite basic to be out there recomending books.
But let's pretend it has some sense just for fun...
Tell me, since cohertion is such a huge deal for you.... you want to defund police like Antifa, or you also like that boot?

Any time a corporations foot has stomped on you it was through the boot of government.
And for the benefits of the corporation. Yet here you are crying for the tool instead of the guy who used it. It's almoast like if you understand how things work, but then you go back to stupidity.

Maybe you are talking about when they get a nice fat government subsidy and take tax dollars out of your pocket?
And yet the politicians earn an insignificant ammount of money compared to what corporations do. Don't you find facinating how even if the politicians got an insignificant portion of the cake and the corporations get most of it, you still are here complaining about the part that politicians get? I guess not, some people simple love to lick boots.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes