2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
some-fucking-how I end up here first thing in the morning... yep it is my time to go outside and touch some grass

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I am not a cry baby like you,.

I don't ask to moderate, apply rules, censor, report on things I dislike.

I don't curse people because have different opinions.

Grow up man, otherwise in life you will be always weak, blaming someone else for your failures.

Me and you are not the same....
when did i say any of the things you accuse me of doing? do you have proof or are you making up bullshit? also, i think you just proved my point that you can't handle criticism and one last thing NO one or anything is immune to criticism so keep crying!

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Stalin wasn't a nazi thought

It's conservatively estimated that 20 millions people died directly because of Stalin.
While it's estimated Hitler killed less than 15 millions altogether.
So you know, because Hitler was focused on several "targets", Stalin was a lot worse.
This could be argued back and forth for decades, since it is virtually impossible to get accurate numbers considering the ramifications and how long ago those happened, but the fact remain, this has very little to do with the game at this point! :)

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

It's conservatively estimated that 20 millions people died directly because of Stalin.
So you know, because Hitler was focused on several "targets", Stalin was a lot worse.
This could be argued back and forth for decades, since it is virtually impossible to get accurate numbers considering the ramifications and how long ago those happened, but the fact remain, this has very little to do with the game at this point! :)
they both suck then

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Propaganda to demean him. They made up a lot of stories about him after the war.
At least 3 of his former feminin companions chose death by suicide rather than keep going on living with him... This is facts.

I don't know many people with a healthy sex life who have such a ratio. ^^

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Still a genocidal, totalitarian dictator (and most likely an antisemite), though

I mean... in the sense that they are Germanic/Germanophones, sure. But would you call Americans "English" or Mexicans "Spanish"?
he probably was im not too familiar with stalin

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Conservatively Stalin killed 3 million people. Up to 10 when you considerer famine, wich is subject of debate. Horrible crimes for sure, unexcusable as well.

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Ok where's the Sex with Hirohito game?
Hirohito's sexual journey to the West, featuring such hit locations as Tokyo, Nanking, Delphi, Nuremberg and London.

• Haha
Reactions: Hereje

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Conservatively Stalin killed 3 million people. Up to 10 when you considerer famine, wich is subject of debate. Horrible crimes for sure, unexcusable as well.
It is very difficult to truly know for Stalin, due to well, how much bullshit was erased/ignored/modified on statistics and logistical side of things, that much I'll certainly agree with :)
When this happens, you usually deal in several fold of magnitude though, you don't go through all that for 1000 records/people, you usually would only bother for several millions at least.
As for the famine, I don't think it's arguable, his fault, hence the deaths from it, are directly on his hands. The magnitude of which, is still quite vague though, since not everyone would have died necessarily within a couple of months or even years, some might have ended up getting various issues or diseases that'd only kill them a decade or more after.

Mar 13, 2019
im sorry but the people who call others snowflakes are the biggest snowflakes of them all, i bet you cry when someone criticizes you and you claim your being "canceled"
I don't know what era of the internet you come from but when people called someone a snowflake it was usually in reference to SJW Virtue signaling moral crusaders. See 2016.

Reactions: traplover19
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes