2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
How do business men put there boots on people's neck? The average business man is just a working class man trying to make a living.

I assume by this you mean "Capitalists", and "Corporations"?

"The Myth of the Robber Barrons" is a good read you should check it out.

Maybe you are talking about when they get a nice fat government subsidy and take tax dollars out of your pocket?

Maybe you are talking about when they help spread the propaganda of the day based on the overton window of the region? (For example a lot of companies will fly a rainbow flag on their western twitter account, but not the one for China or the Middle East.)

Speaking of rainbows...

Maybe you are talking about Rainbow herbicides? Companies like Dow & Monsanto making Agent Orange and the other chemical weapons used by the government war machine?

IBM kept Hitlers trains running on time for him.

The truth about these "Evil Corporations" is that they have been corrupted by the government. They are making profits in a world made by governments. They didn't make the game.

When I am dealing with a capitalist It is always voluntary.

When I am dealing with a government it is always coerced and forced.

Any time a corporations foot has stomped on you it was through the boot of government.

For example, Wal Mart doesn't even bother to hire hardly any security, and they need a lot for loss prevention. So, they just sick the police on shoplifters.
15284167_1610831735879057_8050736941863266964_n.jpg
sounds legit i guess ^^

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The funny part in all this: This game is auto ignored on steam for me. Why? Because it's got LGBTQ+ tag attached to it... the irony of it, is just too much.

This begs the question: why is that tag on that game in Steam?
I've asked on another discussion board, and here's the reply I got:
" The LGBT content involves Otto Rahn finding the Holy Grail and using it as a butt plug. "

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to make of this. I mean, inserting objects in an ass, doesn't really equate to LGB if it's not a penis in another man, it's just, kinky ass play really, even if it's the Holy Grail (lol?).
I guess there's room for discussion here...

• Haha
Reactions: Hereje
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes