2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Why. Just why.
I fear not even a whole bottle of wine will be able to make me forget about the existence of something like this.
My eyes are bleeding :rolleyes:
I'll never download or play this, but it's good for a laugh.
What did the developer smoke before working on creating a game like this? Must be really strong weed

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
The fact people can't just laugh at this or take their wank and move on really says a lot about what the world have become. Like holy shit man, in practically every thread on the site I need to watch page after page of people arguing like their opinion on ethics, philosophy or politics are gonna change what I find funny or jerk off to.
Game looks fun, probably will download it, hope it's not a broken piece of shit, have a nice day ya'll.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The fact people can't just laugh at this or take their wank and move on really says a lot about what the world have become. Like holy shit man, in practically every thread on the site I need to watch page after page of people arguing like their opinion on ethics, philosophy or politics are gonna change what I find funny or jerk off to.
Game looks fun, probably will download it, hope it's not a broken piece of shit, have a nice day ya'll.
Honestly, the game itself is substandard. Wank wise, it's not fapable to either.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes