2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

dragonace11

Sep 19, 2017
You know sometimes I think to myself that I've seen almost everything, but this is one of those that makes you do a double take.

Reactions: Marphey

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So, which page do you think the mods gave up on "cleaning this later?" :whistle: :coffee:
Well I went to sleep and when I woke up there was suddenly a huge amount of games uploaded or updated and this was pushed to page 2 of the latest games so I think they've changed strategy to 'Bury it with other games and hope fewer people notice it'. I had 1 notification of post deletion and then nothing.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Well I went to sleep and when I woke up there was suddenly a huge amount of games uploaded or updated and this was pushed to page 2 of the latest games so I think they've changed strategy to 'Bury it with other games and hope fewer people notice it'. I had 1 notification of post deletion and then nothing.
Yeah I'm kinda suprised just how many games were just uploaded between then and now in the middle of the night when I was just saying earlier this week how the updates page has been the slowest/inactive its ever been that I was starting to wonder if the site was going through another maintenance problem :ROFLMAO:

Like literally almost an entire day would go by without a single update making the page sometimes but now all of a sudden its open season :KEK:

Reactions: F9Zoney

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Is the game actually any good? Anyone played it here or are people just ranting about the name?
Some clipping issues, enemy AI is braindead which lets you snipe from a distance...The gameplay is alright, nothing special.

Story is amusing. People really haven't tried this game if they're talking about it glorifying Hitler. He's portrayed as a whiner giving up on the war and trying to escape.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
The fact people can't just laugh at this or take their wank and move on really says a lot about what the world have become. Like holy shit man, in practically every thread on the site I need to watch page after page of people arguing like their opinion on ethics, philosophy or politics are gonna change what I find funny or jerk off to.
Game looks fun, probably will download it, hope it's not a broken piece of shit, have a nice day ya'll.
Like I said to the other, game's playable but not good. Story's funny, which is what makes me laugh at the people accusing the creator of glorifying Hitler. Clearly people are just reading the title and bugging out.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I guess no one of us can imagine any heavy bombing. So I wont try to compare several month/years of nightly bombings to 2 bombs. Both are horrible.
actually we can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
size matters:p

also
they also deleted my first post here where i wrote:
the trolling aside:sneaky:
i'm glad peoples here haven't forgotten who hitler was and what he died
we monkeys easily forget the past and repeat our mistakes..
(don't vote for nazi/fascist/right)

i think that was too political for the moderators:unsure:
although ww2 only happened because hitler was elected:rolleyes:

Last edited:

abudirka

Jul 21, 2017
First there was Pigeon dating, then a Colonel Sanders dating sim, and a Chair Fucking simulator. Now, Sex with Hitler. This is truly the best time to have lived.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes