playrec

Jul 30, 2017
Don't mean to be tone deaf or anything... but if Helen Keller ain't a love interest, then I'll see my way out.

Reactions: Dave 237

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Wait. Another "Sex With Hitler" game.... but this time in the backdrop of WW2 of all places?!? Who would've thought of it!

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
This game is so bizzare I'm surprised they haven't thrown sex with the ghost of Geli Raubal, Hitler's niece and allegedly the only woman he loved.

ED Also do the Mitford sisters make an appearance? Id be disappointed if there wasn't a foursome with them

Jul 21, 2019
Son of Rothschilds is Hitler himself. A bastard son who get funded from bankers to go to war with this new world order!

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I dont wanna spew hate for Hitler but i must. This THING is deranged piecie of Sht. Gameplay, history and even concept behind game make me sick. Its glorify such scum. We need to kill such franchise with silence and contempt. Mass murderer should not have fame. They should just pass into oblivion and never came back.

Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
Oh yes, another gold mine of memes, these comment sections are so good, always bringing a face to my smile :KEK:

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
This is horrible, i am utterly dissapointed and my day is ruined.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes