3.00 star(s) 16 Votes

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
By any chance anyone has the last build of this game? I would buy it but it seems to be taken of the steam store. If anyone is able can you please help me fine the full final version of this game with all the scenes and the gallery mode. Thank you guys.
It's still there on Steam for me

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
has this even been updated at all?
There has been a couple small ones I believe, couldn't tell you exactly what they added though.

They announced back in November that they were working on a large update that would either be a "huge story DLC or a full fledged sequel (they stated in the post that they don't know which) to be released in 2022. But no news since then from what I've seen.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Can someone upload a new link pls? Nopy is dead and gofile dont found the file. Mega cant download more than 1.5GB thanks for all

Anonymous Randomski

Mar 14, 2022
Just to note this game isn't abandoned, it's reciving continued support by the dev and they're producing other games alongside
how i can unlock this apple
The Apple is gained by completing the whole game and only asking questions, skip all devil room scenes and ask for more questions, you should exhaust all of them and get the ending

moneyme1101

Oct 27, 2021
There has been a couple small ones I believe, couldn't tell you exactly what they added though.

They announced back in November that they were working on a large update that would either be a "huge story DLC or a full fledged sequel (they stated in the post that they don't know which) to be released in 2022. But no news since then from what I've seen.
The devs are focus on a new game called "Sex Chess" or sth atm, and they stated they'll head back to Sex with the Devils after that.
A weird move if I may.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Boobs Cult

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2020
The devs are focus on a new game called "Sex Chess" or sth atm, and they stated they'll head back to Sex with the Devils after that.
A weird move if I may.
Sex Chess is plot related to Sex with the Devil. We wanted to release part 2 of Sex with Devils, but all publishers refused to help us with financing, and we don't have enough money of our own. So we decided to develop a small game - Sex Chess (well how small, 70 sex scenes and 1 storyline) and then go back to the sequel.

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes