• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

1001strata

Dec 4, 2020
And of course like the first game not available due to Valve's lazyness in my country regarding age verification lol
i feel you, I would have already bought so many games on steam - IF I COULD! Thanks FSK, like germany isn't otherwise extreme liberal regarding sexual contents -.-

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The version I have watching with gallery mode, I also recommend that you use the Free cam to see the scenes better xD

Stobias

Mar 2, 2022
The version I have watching with gallery mode, I also recommend that you use the Free cam to see the scenes better xD
Hi, the recent one I have downloaded has no free cam option it looks like, which version do you use?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The Freecam doesn't exist in the game itself, it's an application that works for all Unreal Engine 4 games (some may not work) Example: The game subverse if it works with this app and you can better see the scene at any angle

Link Freecam (last versión)

Here's a guide on how to use it (it's easy)

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
Crashes the driver for my 6700xt. This just a UE5 thing with AMD cards? Seems to happen on a lot of them

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
How to get to the last chapter?
After apple and female endings
How to get ending 3 with an apple?

Ending Achievements

2. Apple of knowledge! - Open the appropriate ending.

This is one of the different play-style achivements. Basically after each maze, you talk with the devil. Instead of choosing to have sex with whatever demon is by his side (i know, it will be hard to decline that human centipede), you have to just ask questions. So keep asking questions until you get sent into the next maze. If you missed this achievement, you can just start from Chapter 3 when go to load the game.

3. Dead End! - Open the appropriate ending.

For this achievement, you have to have sex with all the demons next to the devil after each maze. This is miss-able if you went for Apple of Knowledge first. So if you missed this, just go to Chapter 3 and do each maze over again while having sex with each demon during the question phases with the devil. Once you get to the end, instead of having sex with the Devil, choose to ask more questions.

4. Sharp blade! - Open the appropriate ending.

For this achievement, when you reach the end of the game, click the option "I want to be a woman, and then have sex with you". After the sex scene, ask some questions until the final cutscene. You can get this option when going for either Apple of Knowledge or

In which maze did you find this?
I think it's the second one (or load from Chapter 3) His door is usually on the left, in front of you. Just search for every door before you leave the mazes. His door isn't that hard to find.

I would have already bought so many games on steam - IF I COULD!
You don't have a friend/someone you can trust who can gift you those games? I was able to gift someone in Germany the games he wanted (he sent me the money through the Steam Gift Card option)

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
came here for a futa succubus, instead I got the worst futa scene I've ever seen. played the game through though, was good for a laugh

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
As of right now, I think this game suuuuuuucks. Technically it's great, it's just not fun. The content is disappointing and fleeting, the skip function is awful (you never know if your skipping the scene entirely or just to the next phase), and the gameplay is just ducking under traps until you've wandered enough to find the key. That's it

Reactions: Hybris

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
i feel you, I would have already bought so many games on steam - IF I COULD! Thanks FSK, like germany isn't otherwise extreme liberal regarding sexual contents -.-
That really isn't on the FSK. It's Valve who are too lazy to implement an age verification system for German users. They'd rather prevent any Germans from buying these games than make more money LOL.

Reactions: bleaky

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
View attachment 596193

Overview:
Talk to Satan! Make wishes! Explore hell! Submit to succubi or dominate them!
Take pleasure in it all, but bear in mind… there is no salvation, and reckoning will come for all.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-15
Release Date: 2022-11-11
Developer: Boobs Cult -
Censored: No
Version: 2022-11-11
Language: English, Russian, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Omo Perouse thanks for the link

View attachment 596187 View attachment 596189 View attachment 596190 View attachment 596191 View attachment 596192
Needs Vr tag

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
If the VR version doesn't work let me know, I'll try to crack that too
It works.
Sadly doesn't have all the animations.

Can anybody post a save for the latest version?
I've zero will of playing this again... so boring :/

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes