Fan Art Sexbot [LlamaMann Games] - Fanart

AspasrtameLord

Jan 1, 2021

The nude non futa ones look straight out of the legendary Milo Manara's artwork!
You might remember him from his controversial spiderwoman cover, but a couple decades ago he did some SERIOUSLY erotic works. I've got some at home, highly reccomend "Giuseppe bergman". It's not even smut it's just really intresting.

Bandi

Jun 17, 2017
The nude non futa ones look straight out of the legendary Milo Manara's artwork!
You might remember him from his controversial spiderwoman cover, but a couple decades ago he did some SERIOUSLY erotic works. I've got some at home, highly reccomend "Giuseppe bergman". It's not even smut it's just really intresting.
Yup! I used a model based on his artwork to do that pic. Also in other news, with the advancements in AI gens I had to make a new Sam model! It turned out pretty nicely I think.

sexbot_sam (1).png sexbot_sam (2).png sexbot_sam (4).png sexbot_sam (5).png sexbot_sam (6).png sexbot_sam (8).png sexbot_sam (9).png sexbot_sam (12).png sexbot_sam (13).png
sexbot_sam (14).png sexbot_sam (15).png sexbot_sam (16).png sexbot_sam (17).png

AspasrtameLord

Jan 1, 2021
Can't belive that I clocked the similarity between manara and yours, very cool.

You think fans might ever get the actual file for the Sam model? Or any of the models? Would be great to see some fanart that approaches the level of the main game.

drakeikari

Jul 25, 2018
Took a look for some of the assets incase anyone wants to try and make the characters.

Emily
Skin:
Hair:
Hair 2:

Alexa
Skin:
Hair:
Dress:

Sam
Skin:
Hair:

Bailey
Skin:
Hair: + Bangs 4 from
Top: I think this is the top?

Meiko
Skin:
Hair:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Atom97 and pafu01

AspasrtameLord

Jan 1, 2021
Took a look for some of the assets incase anyone wants to try and make the characters.

Emily
Skin:
Hair:
Hair 2:

Alexa
Skin:
Hair:
Dress:

Sam
Skin:
Hair:

Bailey
Skin:
Hair: + Bangs 4 from
Top: I think this is the top?

Meiko
Skin:
Hair:
Amazing finding skills. But the body was heavily shopped by the game author to get that sexdoll feel we all know and love!

alpha-gargantua

Apr 8, 2024
If anyone interested the original models can be found here
but to get the actual models from here you will need to subscribe on patreon

Manager
$50 / month (plus VAT)
  • All Previous Tier Benefits
  • Access to Released Character Assets
  • Monthly Custom Render
screenshot.png

drakeikari

Jul 25, 2018
If anyone interested the original models can be found here
but to get the actual models from here you will need to subscribe on patreon

Manager
$50 / month (plus VAT)
  • All Previous Tier Benefits
  • Access to Released Character Assets
  • Monthly Custom Render
View attachment 3521910
Yeah I think I saw a message in the discord mentioning that, but they have also been modified since then so even if someone got the base models, they'd still have a need to be altered further.