Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.7.3] [squirrel24]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
I just came across this game ... after reading some notes and checking out the change log I think you have a good start to the game. dscs was a good start but I didn't like the back story in it... I am hoping this games story is a bit better.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I just came across this game ... after reading some notes and checking out the change log I think you have a good start to the game. dscs was a good start but I didn't like the back story in it... I am hoping this games story is a bit better.
There is a new back story in SR24, I hope it works for you! This project started because I agree with what you said; DSCS was off to a great start. Cheers!

Reactions: SlowDance

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So is there a reason i lose 1 max AP each day despite doing workout? Constantly get the "Use it or lose it" end of day/start of next day in my overview.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
So is there a reason i lose 1 max AP each day despite doing workout? Constantly get the "Use it or lose it" end of day/start of next day in my overview.
That should not happen, if you work out during the day you should not get this message. I do not know what is wrong and no one else has reported this problem. When you reach the night time turn does the button say "Workout again" or "Workout"?

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
Can I ask for pregnancy?
Perhaps you can find an Internal Mounted Bot Construction Device (IMBCD) that you can install on one of your sexbots that when provided with genetic material will make a sexbot with a quality equal to or lower than the bot it is installed on over a number of weeks.

Reactions: Necronlord5

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Can I ask for pregnancy?
Perhaps you can find an Internal Mounted Bot Construction Device (IMBCD) that you can install on one of your sexbots that when provided with genetic material will make a sexbot with a quality equal to or lower than the bot it is installed on over a number of weeks.
Interesting and creative idea. Sorry, I have no plans to do anything like this in the game.

Reactions: Kaldapas

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hay algún robot??? porque ninguna de esas chicas parece un robot
The idea is that these robots are made to look and feel human. In the game robots are rated on a scale from F to A plus "S" for "Special" being better than A. The game does not include robots with the lower F and E ratings. If I decide to make F and E rated robots they will look more like robots. Cheers!

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
How much endgame content is here? I played the older version and it was fun but after getting a few bots and paying off the debt I never knew what to do afterwards.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
How much endgame content is here? I played the older version and it was fun but after getting a few bots and paying off the debt I never knew what to do afterwards.
Good question! Unfortunately DSCS was abandoned early in development.

The current version of SR24 includes a second significant activity you must do after paying off the debt; a quest called "Mob Protection". This was originally a mod I wrote for DSCS.

In the next version the ending of the "Mob Protection" quest will lead to a new quest in your "neighborhood". Your neighborhood has not been seen in the game yet. When you "leave" in the game now you go to "District TX-13" which is not where you live.

After this I have plans for 2 more significant activities in the game which will complete the story to end the game. I've outlined the entire story line but game development takes a lot longer than writing a story. :) I also plan to add at least one more bot mission and at least one more bot role.

Someone suggested that I create some sort of "percent complete" gauge so people can know when they've accomplished everything that's in the current version. I'm not sure what it will look like but I plan to address this in the next version somehow. Right now you've accomplished everything available in the current version when "Freelancer" is the only open quest.

Cheers!

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Good question! Unfortunately DSCS was abandoned early in development.

The current version of SR24 includes a second significant activity you must do after paying off the debt; a quest called "Mob Protection". This was originally a mod I wrote for DSCS.

In the next version the ending of the "Mob Protection" quest will lead to a new quest in your "neighborhood". Your neighborhood has not been seen in the game yet. When you "leave" in the game now you go to "District TX-13" which is not where you live.

After this I have plans for 2 more significant activities in the game which will complete the story to end the game. I've outlined the entire story line but game development takes a lot longer than writing a story. :) I also plan to add at least one more bot mission and at least one more bot role.

Someone suggested that I create some sort of "percent complete" gauge so people can know when they've accomplished everything that's in the current version. I'm not sure what it will look like but I plan to address this in the next version somehow. Right now you've accomplished everything available in the current version when "Freelancer" is the only open quest.

Cheers!
I have done the mob mission in your mod so I suppose I will wait for the update with the later quest. it does sound fun though. Hopefully I can also pad the game with mods but I am weird and only want robots that look like the base game so I am probably out of luck anyway. Either way good luck and thanks for keeping the game going.

Reactions: squirrel24

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
i cant get the mob bot request done even thru i have a bot that has has the full specifications
1719301750349.png
1719301781453.png
1719301803627.png

What am I missing here? It keeps saying I do not have a bot that meets the requirements

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Pretty presumptuous game title considering there's already a game called Sexbot, and its a far superior banger to this right off the bat on the animation and kink alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Pretty presumptuous game title considering there's already a game called Sexbot, and its a far superior banger to this right off the bat on the animation and kink alone.
The keyword here seems to be 'game', so it's worth pointing out that the 'Sexbot' you're referring to utterly sucks as a game.
Because it's a VN with zero gameplay.

If the topic of conversation is 'presumptions'.
It'd say it's pretty damn presumptuous of you to declare what is 'superior'.
Aren't the rest of us allowed our own opinions and preferences? :unsure:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
That should not happen, if you work out during the day you should not get this message. I do not know what is wrong and no one else has reported this problem. When you reach the night time turn does the button say "Workout again" or "Workout"?
Seems i now know what was happening, forgot that i was using an old save that had more max AP then the game currently allows, so each day it kept losing 1 max AP until it reached the max AP defined by the game as the highest it can go. My mistake, i forgot i edited the save in the earlier version. So disregard my comment, its not a bug, just a function of the game to reset it back to what is mend to be a max value.

I have the exact same issue with the same bot model (AGMX-9) and the quest. So it might be a bug with that bot model overall.
Could it be a issue with that bot displaying the wrong class (as in its not a C class but E class bot despite what is show in status window)?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes