Aug 8, 2020
Sexbot [v0.1a] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 1.03GB
Win Compressed Size: 88MB - -

Original Mac Size: 1GB
Mac Compressed Size: 54MB - -

Android Port
Android Compressed Size: 70MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far not really much to do

But it has some weird science vibes to it

Hopefully we get a bit more to do next update

So far it still feels like a extended demo

ryu326

Jul 29, 2020
hey can you check your game my dowload apear an exeception has ocurred all time after today uptade

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have lots of plans, but I can’t spoil them for you :p
mkay , good luck with your project...can't be bothered to get attached to characters only to have them cucking MC or anything like that and since you're not going to reveal if there will have a certain genre it's clear to me at least that it's most likely going to have that genre so...better not waste my time with your project
with that being said good luck with your project.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't know man..
Think about it and see the answer from the developer and also take a look at the game plot .. I think you will easily guess it

To me after I saw the MC and the Overview, I became more and more certain that there would be either Netorare or Sharing ... or maybe both...
thats why I asked the dev for clarification...cause I got somewhat of the same feeling..and before I start to play it I wanted to have a confirmation of what planned content he wants to add but mostly if he will add NTR or not ..to know if I should invest the time in this game or not...but dev wants to play it close to the vest..I can respect that..and I can also just walk away
Rather I would not get invested in a game that might have surprise NTR or anything like that.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
New Fan Signatures...

As V0.1 has become available...
I have created some more Fan Signatures for people who like this game to use.
Here are two of the new sigs...

These and more can be found in the original post (individual ones are in the individual spoiler section)...

• Love
Reactions: Shane498 and Mybi87
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes