gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
After getting all the gallery scenes of Melvin and his SexBot, it is even necessary to answer his calls any more?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, I got the Meiko scene and an Emily scene, so, I guess I am good. Thanks.
Yea that’s everything for now. Currently I have it set so after you’ve seen all melvins scenes, it goes to a random melvin call. Obviously this will be flushed out as the game develops

Reactions: gam2000

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yea that’s everything for now. Currently I have it set so after you’ve seen all melvins scenes, it goes to a random melvin call. Obviously this will be flushed out as the game develops
Oh, is that why I was getting the same one over and over again? Even with the time loop that seemed screwy. Maybe making it so each one only appears once per loop would be a good idea?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Could someone share a complete save with gallery unlocked ? Dont really want to replay the game again.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Could someone share a complete save with gallery unlocked ? Dont really want to replay the game again.
Saves can break if they aren't started from a new game, saved in the right place (s), or saved on a different pc. Probably why nobody's posted one yet. Also, it kind of defeats the purpose of seeing and unlocking everything yourself.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Saves can break if they aren't started from a new game, saved in the right place (s), or saved on a different pc. Probably why nobody's posted one yet. Also, it kind of defeats the purpose of seeing and unlocking everything yourself.
Saves work just fine. But yea, obviously playing is the point :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It’s just a bandaid for now.
I imagine it would work thusly:
  • When the loop resets make a list of the Melvin conversations and shuffle it.
  • When he phones us, pop one off the list and call it.
That way each conversation would only happen once, and there would be a single location for things like scenes with requirements that have been unlocked in a previous loop.

Reactions: Llamamann

nonafii

Jan 1, 2022
I'm missing that alexa scene too... can't seem to get it

When you get the option for Punk Rock, Classroom or Jazzercise; choose Jazzercise. Then give Alexa android strength. After that; watch her wrestle with Emily and the scene should unlock.

After unlocking all of the scenes; I gotta say Llamamann did great work with this one. From the story loops; to the variations of the scenes and characters, this can really grow into a gem.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.42 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 29/03/2024]

1645230935444.png

Unlocked in this version (1.42 beta):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:

Last edited:

Henta1noKami

Nov 29, 2017
When you get the option for Punk Rock, Classroom or Jazzercise; choose Jazzercise. Then give Alexa android strength. After that; watch her wrestle with Emily and the scene should unlock.

After unlocking all of the scenes; I gotta say Llamamann did great work with this one. From the story loops; to the variations of the scenes and characters, this can really grow into a gem.
Thank you very much ^^
can you help me out with the christmass event too pls xD i cant get it no matter what :(
absolutely i honestly love the premise of going back and choose something else

Reactions: 1happyday

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I feel like this game has lost its direction. It was fun at first, but I just played the latest version and I felt like I spent an hour with my finger on the skip button, waiting to for new events to randomly pop up. For the last 30 minutes, there were none, and yet I still have no idea if I'm done. There's no progress being made in saving mom, so the plot is pretty much dead in the water. It's like we're supposed to enjoy replaying the same events one thousand times hoping to find some randomly added scene in the middle of the morass.
That is an interesting take on it.

The actual plot was only introduced in the update before this. And with 3 Amazone HQ scene added in this update, and a new prom ending, I’m surprised to hear the plot is stagnant.

as for the direction of the game, I’ve felt I’ve been pretty clear that we are on update 2/3 that is bringing 0.3 content into the new format.

for the gameplay and skipping, eventually there will be enough scenes at each junction you won’t need to repeat, but again, there is still 1/3 of the game that hasn’t been implemented. There are no random events, so waiting for things to happen isn’t gonna do anything for you. Trying different choices opens new scenes. I made the mechanic is so simple I’m surprised to hear your having problems with it: to get more scenes with a character pursue that character.

and you having “no idea if your done” is 100% your own fault. I made that gallery to show exactly how much content you have seen, and how much is left.

4.50 star(s) 196 Votes