Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME***
that is for this version? or old text from last one?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME***
that is for this version? or old text from last one?
I don't condone pirating, but I'm making the walkthrough available to the public:

Mega

You shouldn't need the walkthrough if you follow this general advise:

Pursue a character to take them to prom. Pursue them again after taking them to prom to get all their scenes.

START A NEW GAME! if you want to avoid errors (next update, I'm going to make sure no new save is required)

X0R can we pin this walkthrough to page 1? Thanks!

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
independent is Dom Alexa and Obedient is Sub Alexa, depends on your preference.
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that choice influence only the nearest scene? Like, you can pick Obedient and then still get all the Dom Alexa content later in the event cycle.

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that choice influence only the nearest scene? Like, you can pick Obedient and then still get all the Dom Alexa content later in the event cycle.
only on nearest event. you are correct. in different circle you can choose another option.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Anyone have a save with everything unlocked, I'm struggling to unlock everything and no idea how to resist doing anything sexual during the christmas event, every option I pick ends up in sex when you're not supposed to so you can unlock one of the endings.

Reactions: hurry69
4.50 star(s) 196 Votes