tsuke

May 13, 2019
is there a walkthtough to get over the time loop part? I like the game at first but the whole time loop thing just drives me away.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
How do you get the scene in the preview? (6th picture with the MC having gym clothes and Alexa pinning someone)

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
The renders are present but the scenes are disabled right now since, i believe, they are being reworked.
Just had a look at the images folder and there's a crazy amount of scenes that currently seem to be taken out of the actual gameplay. Unless I'm missing a step somewhere in the loop.
(I can basically only play the variations of the original run, with some minor additions like the Bailey webcam scene, the pegging scene and the Christmas special)

Are all of these disabled, or does someone know how to unlock these in-game?

Last edited:
Reactions: markblazes

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Just had a look at the images folder and there's a crazy amount of scenes that currently seem to be taken out of the actual gameplay. Unless I'm missing a step somewhere in the loop.
(I can basically only play the variations of the original run, with some minor additions like the Bailey webcam scene, the pegging scene and the Christmas special)

Are all of these disabled, or does someone know how to unlock these in-game?
I believe they are being reworked and not in the actual game. I saw gameplay trying to find out what I missed, and in the menu it had a replay scene.

Reactions: FetusStomper

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thought you would get to fuck them now when they did not knew who you were ;(

also, the first scene with alexa, he could just have dry humped her as we did not see him "going in" :p

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
We are in desperate need of a walkthrough in pdf please! With all this loop and crap, I have still not reached the Xmas special episode! Please someone create a walkthrough if possible!

Reactions: FetusStomper

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The game lets you change relations and names however you like at least on the main characters other than the bot Alexa have fun! it's worth it : )
Awesome! I'll totally play it then....as soon as I can find a Mega link for PC that works. :cry:

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Am i stupid i didnt get any of the old options with sam and emily, just a few with alexia up until the prom, nothing like before were i had other options

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Am i stupid i didnt get any of the old options with sam and emily, just a few with alexia up until the prom, nothing like before were i had other options
Those scenes were removed (and have been redone to look better) to set up the new framework time loop story. Emily will have more in the next update and then Sam.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Those scenes were removed (and have been redone to look better) to set up the new framework time loop story. Emily will have more in the next update and then Sam.
ah ty, was wondering what the heck happened cuz it seemed alot was removed or missing from last time i tried it

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes