KRaj

Apr 28, 2018
I must admit this is one of the few game I have paid for. We should definently support devs like llamamann who deliver steady high quality updates and also communicate directly and honestly about the process while taking on feedback and questions. Few and far between these days. Also this game is very original and funny at the same time. Looking forward to future updates!

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I haven't finished the game yet, but I have to say that I'm loving it.

Honestly, I came for ntr but when I saw this game on the list I was always on the back foot thinking that sex would only be with robots without charisma, how wrong I was.

This game is my favorite style of ero-game. A game which has a mc who fucks everyone, but other male characters can also fuck the female characters without stealing them from our harem (my favorite tag is netorase/sharing/swinging).

At first I thought that the game's netorare was going to be only in the teasing (I didn't read any comments to avoid spoilers), which wasn't bad because I was enjoying the mc scenes with the fmcs to the point of feeling a certain affection for the game characters, but when I saw that there was a way to increase corruption and that this released new scenes I realized that this would become one of my favorites on this site.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I swear life in general must be pretty difficult for some people.
I'm consistently reminded of the age old saying, " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. "

Every tool available to complete this game has been presented to everyone several times over. Including the incest option. Don't use third party downloads or walk-throughs and become familiar with the search option. It will be your best friend and it's very easy to use.

Reactions: Notheonlyone
Aug 28, 2018
"Alexa takes Jennifer and her giant cock to prom" Gives me no hints only on day 6 in evening... what are you suppose to do to make it happen? I've tried a few times but got nothing once they get to prom they just use the vibrators :unsure:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Getting the scenes is the same process, as it always has been, if not easier with hints and menu upgrades:

- get 4 points with a girl to get them to prom
- take them to prom and get the zeta
- take them to prom again to get zeta 2
- everything else unlocks as you uncover it

At this point, you are complaining that there is too much content.
More so for example I wanted to get the mother to 4 affection points, you had to do one of alexas calibration scenes a certain way in order to reach that threshold.

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
Gallery unlocker that works only for v0.9.7.

Just throw into the game folder and replace files.

Gallery works, dont know if I didnt break the game tho. (very low chances)
It works well, thank you for sharing!

Quick question, the gallery isn't fully unlocked. Some characters have all the scenes locked, and some others have a few. This is primarly for non-main characters like Ashley, the new Melvin-girl (?), etc. Melvin also has a few locked ones.

Was it this expected or did I mess up somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
More so for example I wanted to get the mother to 4 affection points, you had to do one of alexas calibration scenes a certain way in order to reach that threshold.
To get 4 points for Emily in a single loop you have about 10-15 opportunities to get 4 points. So my recommendation for anyone having trouble getting her to prom, close your eyes and pick choices randomly. It has a decent chance of working out.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Despite the unfortunate nature of the only comprehensive and accessible resource for finding, searching, discussing, and tagging adult games being a piracy site, I hope the satisfaction of watching headless chickens scramble about after the boat leaks is a good consolation prize for Llama.

This is almost as good as whenever a thread updates for a game with a niche fetish, and the ongoing horde of "I DON'T LIKE THING!" arrives.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes