F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.42
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Download links : ;

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
If this interpolation thing can turn good 12FPS animations into smooth 60FPS without shitting the bed this will be amazing.

I've seen this done once before with a piece of hentai type animation in a gif, must have been a year or two ago now, i think it was saltyicecreams work that was used as base material, i never thought it would be able to handle something like DAZ.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Sorry to ask like a total idiot but what exactly is "NTR" and why is hated that much?

As far as I understood, NTR is when your girl get fucked by someone else? Is it also NTR when the MC does that to someone elses girl?
NTR can work but the people who make the shit just make the NTR make no sense, despite the girl being down bad for the boyfriend the girl will out of nowhere become a slut in one day and not notice any kind of red flags as if the person who made the game never has talked to a woman.
Also, most NTR is just cuckhold shit not the girl simply being unfaithful so there's that too.
In all honesty, I don't mind NTR when it's done right like Nymphomania Priestess, but even that game has shit that makes no sense like how you can go down the cuck route and a certain bozo with an ungodly size cock will cause scenes as if you didn't down the cuck path which makes no sense you talk to the priestess and say you're fine with it.

It's just shit writing and stuff that makes no sense and various other things that plague NTR content to make it just absolute trash.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
NTR can work but the people who make the shit just make the NTR make no sense, despite the girl being down bad for the boyfriend the girl will out of nowhere become a slut in one day and not notice any kind of red flags as if the person who made the game never has talked to a woman.
Also, most NTR is just cuckhold shit not the girl simply being unfaithful so there's that too.
In all honesty, I don't mind NTR when it's done right like Nymphomania Priestess, but even that game has shit that makes no sense like how you can go down the cuck route and a certain bozo with an ungodly size cock will cause scenes as if you didn't down the cuck path which makes no sense you talk to the priestess and say you're fine with it.

It's just shit writing and stuff that makes no sense and various other things that plague NTR content to make it just absolute trash.
And of course, true NTR, Netorare (not the watered down definition in F95), is when the antagonist sleeps with the protagonist's partner and she leaves the protagonist for the antagonist. I don't think I've ever seen it done in a western game, though the threat in Sexbot is pretty close.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
And of course, true NTR, Netorare (not the watered down definition in F95), is when the antagonist sleeps with the protagonist's partner and she leaves the protagonist for the antagonist. I don't think I've ever seen it done in a western game, though the threat in Sexbot is pretty close.
I honestly think NTR works best when it;s a female protag if not it just becomes cuckholdry

Reactions: aydetore

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Also don't forget how dumb the male protags are, like even a 5-year-old would figure that she cheating out

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Really good game crazy that it is not bigger when it has everything that other big games have. I really hope in future updates we get more scenes with Lexx where we can fully control her or do project with her on other characters or maybe even her coming with us. I also hope that we will see more female robots that we can control and they could look different than human or the two robots Alexa and Lexx changing places between who is good and bad.

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes