jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I tried to research the term "meikio" and the best I could find are:
  • The first Japanese female Vocaloid, and essentially the first Vocaloid Meiko was created by Crypton Future Media.
  • A very charming person who has a lot going for themselves but doesn't see the potential that they have.
  • the most ethereal, angelic boy that you’ll ever meet. he comes off as a jerk but deep down, his heart is made of gold. he’s so pure you want to hold him all day.
  • A big mouthed bitch
I don't know of anything in the game that would match these definitions. What definition are you using?
Did you look up possible definitions of "Emily", "Sam" and "Alexa" as well?! I imagine it's just a Japanese female name that was chosen pretty much at random.

Treewood

Nov 5, 2020
love the new update but why the Daphne Remade.
i loved the old character model.
is there a way to change it back.may be a button or something.

old

bot character.png

new
2023-02-26.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzzy poo

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
It works well, thank you for sharing!

Quick question, the gallery isn't fully unlocked. Some characters have all the scenes locked, and some others have a few. This is primarly for non-main characters like Ashley, the new Melvin-girl (?), etc. Melvin also has a few locked ones.

Was it this expected or did I mess up somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks!
Still some scenes are missing from Steph, Daphne, Ashley and Melvin

I had everything unlocked. I used the save that is few pages back.

Yeah sorry didnt selected trophy file when I zipped.

If Melvin etc. dont work then I most likely didnt attach all correct files in the zip.

iirc all scenes besides the characters that have invidual files for gallery unlock checks are stored in gallery.rpy.

I basically ran regex on all .rpy gallery files and replaced "if persistent.something == True:" checks for just "if True:" so its always unlocked.

Unfortunately I deleted the game already so I won't fix this but I hope the things that I've said above are enough for you to fix it yourself.

btw. you dont need to use regex if you dont know it, you can just open every file that has gallery in name and look for lines like I wrote above and replace every one of them manually.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Finally gave this a real go, and god damn this is awesome. Very well executed

Not many devs can balance humor and eroticism, but somehow you pulled it off gangbusters. Right on Dev!

Well put together hot renders, the women are exaggerated but with quality renders, Dev gets it right on that sweet spot

Keep up the good work! Hope to see you continue developing

Reactions: Llamamann

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I loved this game, one of the best things about it is the wide variety of tags.

There were only 2 things I would have thought be cool to have: gender bender and more scenes with the mc's chubby friend (he is the male character with the least action and is the one who seems to be the shyest, I would find it funny if he had the biggest dick).

Other things I missed would be more scenes with Bailey (if I remember correctly, that's her default name), since she is the protagonist's main love interest, and the possibility of calling other characters for the prom.

And last and least important (much less, I'm just writing because I just remembered while making this comment). Who is Chad? Will there be any scenes of him?

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
To get 4 points for Emily in a single loop you have about 10-15 opportunities to get 4 points. So my recommendation for anyone having trouble getting her to prom, close your eyes and pick choices randomly. It has a decent chance of working out.
Really? Guess I must be dumb as fuck then or something tried to pick her at every oppurtinity yet had to go through a bunch of loops untill I got it to 4.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Really? Guess I must be dumb as fuck then or something tried to pick her at every oppurtinity yet had to go through a bunch of loops untill I got it to 4.
The official player guide is available to all supporters, and can clear up issues like that. i dont think its needed as a walkthrough, but it can help if players get stuck on certain spots

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The ntr in this game is just there to serve as the main reason for the never ending time jumping cycle. I don't expect it to go beyond the events of the last day of the week, the only exception being the Protagonist finding a way to take Lexxx from the little peguin Melvin. :p
Also his two mothers:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
…the patch achieves this with [insert relationship here]
sucelust i have never understood it either
never felt like that, maybe you just implemented your [insert relationship here] strings well, in which case kudos.
I'm also lazy and manually inputting relationships is annoying when I'm supposed to be preparing to jack off

Reactions: Llamamann

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Hello People.

i got the game since it got out but life didnt let me play it until now TT

so. Fucking Mcgukket was hilarious, you can imagine how shitty is to fall for melvin that even Old Mcgukket is a improvement.

Emily was awesome in the date, and Sam beer ball was great too.

i cant get use to new Daphne but it isnt that bad, steph and Ashley were good but as always landladys and roommates steal the show.

and i did play from the beginning, and it is really nice see how the game has becoming bigger and better with every update.

Now, about the NTR, It has been great but i want to propose an idea, of course if it is posible and not a lot of work, but i would like to see the girls still angry to MC, like if you try their path after the "choice" she would answer angry or bothered, until you "win her back", still i dont know if it would be hard to do, so it just an idea.

Great update Llama, i like all the Ui fixes and how it has become really easy to pass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017
I'm looking forward to what kind of hilarity mai will cause given her connections in amazone, she probably has a lot of amazone r&d tech

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
love the new update but why the Daphne Remade.
i loved the old character model.
is there a way to change it back.may be a button or something.

old

View attachment 2420284

new
View attachment 2420285
The original was probably a bit to on the nose with Belle Delphine, such that a lawsuit was possible. Of course, Llamamann could have claimed it was based on Kinsey Reeves, not Belle Delphine...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The story with Daphne is that her model was difficult to work with, hair, expressions, and body proportions all didnt cooperate with posing the way i wanted them to. she was also the least popular character by a large margin. and i didnt like her.

Now she that she has been redone, i like her, more supporters like her, and she is easy to work with.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes