Vherostar

Dec 30, 2022
Anybody else randomly losing gallery scenes? I had all but 2 unlocked and now I have only the final Mai scene unlocked and a bunch of others are now locked which I know I have done. Also its affecting the game in a way where randomly i cannot skip certain things as the game thinks i havnt watched them when i literally did the time before etc..

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Anybody else randomly losing gallery scenes? I had all but 2 unlocked and now I have only the final Mai scene unlocked and a bunch of others are now locked which I know I have done. Also its affecting the game in a way where randomly i cannot skip certain things as the game thinks i havnt watched them when i literally did the time before etc..
Not on the official version

Reactions: dcyd
Mar 24, 2023
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.9.9 Compatible]
[Updated on 27/04/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
How to do this on linux ?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So your saying the version here is bugged? I downloaded it from f95zone.
i dont know. i only support issues with my official build, so if you find issues with that one please let me know. but what you described hasnt been seen with my version. its free right now, so thats the one i would download, you can click the links in my sig

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
i dont know. i only support issues with my official build, so if you find issues with that one please let me know. but what you described hasnt been seen with my version. its free right now, so thats the one i would download, you can click the links in my sig
:ROFLMAO:

When will the teacher's content be included in the plan?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes