MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this excellent game. I hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this excellent game. I hope you find it useful.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
michael-scott-the-office.gif

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
New Walkthrough

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
I should explain my reaction:

I appreciate the effort you put in, especially because it is an effort to make the game easier to follow.

However I worry this makes the game look very, very complicated. Perhaps it will help some people, but I fear it may confuse more. There is some misuse of the term "Zeta" in this guide that does not correspond to the zeta stats. Also,any of the "bugs" you have labelled are intentional gameplay mechanics.

And I gotta add, the wavy lines are very hard on the eyes.

It's a tough game to build a walkthrough for. I'm trying a new walkthrough format myself. I'm not saying all this to dissuade you from making one, because if you come up with the perfect format, then it's better for everyone. But in it's current state, that is very confusing.

And I am glad you are enjoying the game

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I should explain my reaction:

I appreciate the effort you put in, especially because it is an effort to make the game easier to follow.

However I worry this makes the game look very, very complicated. Perhaps it will help some people, but I fear it may confuse more. There is some misuse of the term "Zeta" in this guide that does not correspond to the zeta stats. Also,any of the "bugs" you have labelled are intentional gameplay mechanics.

And I gotta add, the wavy lines are very hard on the eyes.

It's a tough game to build a walkthrough for. I'm trying a new walkthrough format myself. I'm not saying all this to dissuade you from making one, because if you come up with the perfect format, then it's better for everyone. But in it's current state, that is very confusing.

And I am glad you are enjoying the game
I can understand why you think it might confuse people. I personally think everyone should do a first blind playthrough before using a walkthrough, that's what I do. The walkthrough is to get the missing bits or enjoy branches in the story I missed. On top of that I know my format is not everyone's cup of tea, but it's free, it's there...

Obviously I'm not in your head, I'm normally very careful when I label something as a bug. It felt like that to me, you tell me it's not then I take your word for it. Although in one particular case (Emily's night visit), the way variables are increased, if 0 then 1, if 1 then 2, missing the first branch means the variable will be forever stuck at 0 and there is no way to go back to that previous branch.

Maybe the wavy lines are too much, looked nice (different) at first and I got used to them. I'll take your criticism into account.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can understand why you think it might confuse people. I personally think everyone should do a first blind playthrough before using a walkthrough, that's what I do. The walkthrough is to get the missing bits or enjoy branches in the story I missed. On top of that I know my format is not everyone's cup of tea, but it's free, it's there...

Obviously I'm not in your head, I'm normally very careful when I label something as a bug. It felt like that to me, you tell me it's not then I take your word for it. Although in one particular case (Emily's night visit), the way variables are increased, if 0 then 1, if 1 then 2, missing the first branch means the variable will be forever stuck at 0 and there is no way to go back to that previous branch.

Maybe the wavy lines are too much, looked nice (different) at first and I got used to them. I'll take your criticism into account.
That makes sense. Like I said, if it helps people that's great.

Those stats on Emily's night visit, are not currently being used, and do not affect play.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Llamamann It was annoying to me that viewport position-
of screen "gallery_main" resets every time you leave that screen.

So I have came up with solution to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how solid it is.
Since my solution wasn't added to the game, here is a simple mod that does it.
I have also done it for each character screen.
So now after you leave any gallery screen, the scroll position of it is saved until you exit the game.

Reactions: beef-devourer

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's been awhile since I replayed from the beginning, and have to say I like the new opening with Steve and the other setups for the loops with Alexa.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.9.1b Official Release!

PLEASE for the love of god, read the changelog. I'll be very snooty to questions asking things that are covered in the changelog. This is the public post

And I have made a NEW and EASY TO FOLLOW player guide. That is a little more LINEAR than I have previous come up with. Download that from this . Feel free to give feedback on how this works for you, we have now seen that I can dish out walkthrough criticism, so let's see how I take it.

Enjoy!
Llamamann

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
PLEASE for the love of god, read the changelog. I'll be very snooty to questions asking things that are covered in the changelog. This is the public post
Someone coming to ask a easily answered questions in 3,2,1... :LOL:

Dec 6, 2021

And I have made a NEW and EASY TO FOLLOW player guide. That is a little more LINEAR than I have previous come up with. Download that from this . Feel free to give feedback on how this works for you, we have now seen that I can dish out walkthrough criticism, so let's see how I take it.

Enjoy!
Llamamann
-Day 5 new evening event, beer pong with Emily and the boys

Is that an NTR scene or does Emily only do stuff with the MC?

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
One of the only games I've signed up to the Patreon for.

I've signed up for others but always got burnt so I'm often cautious of join game patreons.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Enjoy!
Llamamann
Hotfix download . Fixes an issue kicking you to main menu with Bailey at school when you choose options 1 and 4

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes