F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
sorry, i read your message too late and already am much further in the game. But i checked the files directly. Its when v_psam_dance.webm is played. I assume the black borders appier because of a no longer matching "mask"-background video with this one...

additionally I noticed that on the handjob scene while doing laundry sams fingers go crazy in v_6_07a.webm
I think it has happend before at some point on a fast handjob that the girl suddenly got more than 5 fingers flicking back and forth...

Hope those hints help. I highly appreciate all your efforts, thank you!
i don't think its because of the performance of my PC. It's rather new and runs all major recent games on 2k resolution with high fps. i checked the video and watched it frame by frame. you can clearly see that the AI processing of the 60fps videos did some miscalculation. Fingers from the back disappear and reappear as a new finger at the front. Check the screenshot. she got a thumb and 5 fingers at the same time :ROFLMAO:

Same issue seems to appear with all handjob-videos. Sometimes not that bad, but seems to be too hard for the AI to understand.
ok I have some ideas for the black borders issue. Another guy has reported a similar issue on another animation.

and yeah fingers tend to be an AI weakness in some scenarios
the main limiting factor for this game is low fps associated with fast motions

Most of the time the AI engine can deliver a decent output even with a slow framerate like 8 fps because the overall native quality is still okay. Blurring motions with high framerate is often enough to trick your eyes that the animation is smooth. On the other hand, you'll find AI artefacts on every animation if you inspect frame by frame

That being said, I'll test other AI models to see if the motion artefacts are reduced or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Disagree. And not just because she is BEST GIRL and fucking gorgeous, but also because she is our best friend's (Steve) sister. And love and girlfriended your best friend's sister is simply how life should be:cool:
For me i would have to say that Ashley is the best girl. She surprised me a lot. :love:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else get a : capital at the end every time Emily is mentioned with the incest mod? Any way to fix??
1691834607674.png

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Can someone share their full 1.1.0 saves? The one couple of pages back either doesn't work or has 0 content unlocked. No persistent file included as well.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone share their full 1.1.0 saves? The one couple of pages back either doesn't work or has 0 content unlocked. No persistent file included as well.
Of course, the ones I uploaded are for test purposes with the strange shadow, from middle of the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Sexbot_Sig_Gif_01.gif
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Sexbot [v1.2.0]

No need for Incest Patch - just enter the right reports.

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes